Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@Roni18 I like one of his foundations too. I think he's had a couple but I only tried one... As noted, I love his total coverage concealer and silk powder. I also tried his Pearl Perfector primer, which is good, but not a must have item and his Dewy Perfector, which is also good, but which is also not a must have item. As for the Pearl Perfector, I've pretty much stopped using primers anyway and don't really care about Illuminators.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector Hi there and good hearing from you. As I mentioned, no, I didn't much care for the Nash TS, so didn't order, though, as noted, my choice had nothing to do with the Italian versus not Italian leather mix-up... Given anything sold as a 'special value' is a mass market, mass produced item, I'm not sure it would matter, especially for those options that were carved or tooled.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well one bag culled, dd decided she did want my black Oryany Danielle. And I still have white, misty rose and grey all with silver hardware. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs momwrote:

Well one bag culled, dd decided she did want my black Oryany Mindy. And I still have white, misty rose and grey all with silver hardware. 

All right, now I'm SMH @jaxs mom... As long as you waited and as hard as you searched for black Mindy, I have to say I'm shocked... As for the others, I didn't think Mindy came in so many colors and thought you just had the flame and black...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I miss spoke. It's that Dana I had in four colors, not Mindy. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@steviebIs it the black sea extreme cover cream you like?  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18wrote:

@steviebIs it the black sea extreme cover cream you like?  

@Roni18 Yep. The best concealer I've ever tried.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  I need to try it!

Respected Contributor

Hi @Boehm Collector and Bag Dames or should I say Bag Divas?

No, I didn't see that TSV and I also love the map print. I have two of her saddle bags I bought to go to school several years ago and they still look like new.

I'm still on my Barbara Bixby renewed love affair high. Received a new pair of earrings yesterday supposedly as my new every day BB pair since the other ones are too dressy. They are absolutely beautiful and pair nicely with the TSV bracelet from 2016.

http://www.qvc.com/Barbara-Bixby-Sterling-%26-18K-London-Blue-Topaz-%26-Citrine-Dangle-Earrings.prod...

PN's bags are very well made. I think you will really like them. I've been seeing them come up at TJM, maybe you could score one there.

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Macy's has a new Coach satchel in to be admired (no price reduction though).  Tiny rivets and pleating. Scaled down to HiCindy sized and a subtle emblem. Will keep an eye on this one...very grown up and elegant I think. 

Last Act (Macy's) on the metallic totes ($118) (not buying though) just looking.  Like the silvery gray. 

I did receive my Harveys bag and wallet for Spring (botanical print). This line has replaced kipling for my knockaround bags. 

Zappos has videos if you want to explore..

Harveys Seatbelt Bag Mini Streamline ToteHarveys Seatbelt Bag Classic Wallet

My fun neighbor and her friend who was visiting came over yesterday and brought white wine and cupcakes (at 10 o'clock mind you).  They are both from So. Cal and fell in love with Harvey's bags (also made in So. Cal).  They both liked the Bag girl's series. I have this wallet too. 

Image result for images harveys seatbelt what's your sign