Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@violet runner and everyone: There is a section of Baggallini handbags on the main QVC page (if you can find it...) that are 25 percent off of the Q price and free shipping & handling.

Here is the Provence Crossbody, which comes in several colors. It has a built in wallet in the front pocket.

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @jaxs mom @hicindy2 @Leeny @Boehm Collector @violet runner @Bird mama @skyblue @handygal2 @NycVixen @Serendipity and all:

With the arrival of the VERY COLD air extremely early for Chicagoland this week, I have been having headaches every day, sometimes two a day. Woman Frustrated I know those of you on the East Coast are looking at a storm coming, so you may feel bummy, too, and do take care. I'm taking it easy -- and will be in and out here until my head realizes that winter has come early and gets used to the cold!! 

Hi @EdithEllenLily .... feel better.  Yes, the weather forecast calls for a messy day today. One to 3 inches of snow ..... and very cold.   I am not ready for this yet!   Can't stand snow!!!

Unknown-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   I put the pink and the sesame one on my wish list for now. I really don't need another sweater, but since you said it's comfy that peaked my interest Woman Happy

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @hicindy2 @Bird mama @Leeny @jaxs mom @skyblue @Roni18 and all:

Our friend @handygal2 and I have this Halston sweater in black and it is VERY nice -- well made, comfortable, soft fabric. I came back and ordered it in both Pink Azalea and Sesame at full price awhile back. It's now on CLEARANCE price and of course, free shipping today (Nov. 10).

If any of you need a nice sweater like this, I highly recommend it.

Sesame:

Pink Azalea:

Our handbags look great on this sweater!! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily: I'm enjoying mine in black. I didn't order any more though. I have too many sweaters! 

@Leeny @EdithEllenLily @handygal2 .. okay you guys are in trouble!  You just HAD o post photos of this sweater, didn't you!!   LOL!!!   I liked it in pink and sesame... but they didn't have the pink in my size.  So I ordered it in sesame.  

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  I felt like I was getting a sinus headache yesterday.  It was one of those kind of headaches that can't decide whether to fully come on or just go already.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish I needed rain boots in No. California, but I don't.  For those experiencing sloppy weather, Evine is featuring Anuschka rain boots on sale.  Whole sizes only

These are a little less obvious and have a bit of  goring for comfort. 

Umbrellas too:  stand out in a sea of black

I ordered this wallet from Amazon for my good neighbor who loves both Anuschka and florals: lightweight too 

Anuschka Women's Hand Painted Accordion Flap Wallet | Genuine Leather

Coach is having their online sale:

that pretty colorblock Sutton has a discount code

Coach Sutton Hobo in Colorblock

I love the "Party Mouse" 

Coach Small Wristlet With Party Mouse Print

Party owl too !!  Whooo (looks like free shipping too)

Coach Small Wristlet With Party Owl Print

One last thing for Radley London fans, Macy's is doing a Black Friday preview-sale and this Millbank tote is 50% off 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Changes in barometric pressure can be a real pain... I sometimes get aches and pains too... As usual, nothing expected here but muck... Rain, sleet, snow, freezing rain, but no actual snow accumulation... Same, uh, stuff, different year... They like to call it a 'wintry mix' so they can't really be wrong no matter what it does... Go figure...

After a few more sloppy days of this stuff, it looks like we revert to fall here with temps in the 40's and 50's with cooler night time temps... I'm good with fall weather for now, but do hope to see some winter this year...

@stevieb I don't like those barometric drops or that 'stuff', either! Woman Frustrated Yikes, freezing rain! Woman Surprised I hope you don't have to go out in it. Wishing that those warmer fall temps come back sooner than later!

@EdithEllenLily Oddly enough, I awoke to a slight snow ground cover... It was pretty but didn't last long, as now we're just seeing rain... This whole year has been so rainy here. I mean, we get our share, but this year we gotten ours and somebody else's... It's very sloppy out but probably not anything more than that... It's been getting pretty cool at night, but we've yet to have truly frigid weather... Given how mild it's been here, for the most part, not sure I'll handle it all that well if and when it arrives... I'm good with a few more weeks of fall temperatures, but not with anymore warm weather until spring... I hope we don't get our usual November-December warm-up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I've been thinking about treating myself to this Pikolinos bag.

Image result for pikolinos wha-180

As much as I know the leather is fabulous, after looking at multiple photographs, I realized that there is no slip pocket on the back of the bag.  The single Pikolinos bag that I own has a pocket under the flap (like this one) and a zip pocket on the back. 

The bag featured above is larger than the shoulder bag I own however for $310, I think I am going to be picky and pass.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I've been thinking about treating myself to this Pikolinos bag.

As much as I know the leather is fabulous, after looking at multiple photographs, I realized that there is no slip pocket on the back of the bag.  The single Pikolinos bag that I own has a pocket under the flap (like this one) and a zip pocket on the back. 

The bag featured above is larger than the shoulder bag I own however for $310, I think I am going to be picky and pass.

@Bird mama 

I love messenger bags!   I've had good luck with Patricia Nash bags in this design.

Honored Contributor

The bag is pretty but I think it’s smart to pass when it doesn’t have the pockets you need @Bird mama

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @jaxs mom @hicindy2 @Leeny @Boehm Collector @violet runner @Bird mama @skyblue @handygal2 @NycVixen @Serendipity and all:

With the arrival of the VERY COLD air extremely early for Chicagoland this week, I have been having headaches every day, sometimes two a day. Woman Frustrated I know those of you on the East Coast are looking at a storm coming, so you may feel bummy, too, and do take care. I'm taking it easy -- and will be in and out here until my head realizes that winter has come early and gets used to the cold!! 

Headaches are the worst! 😖 Feel better soon!