Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@handygal2 wrote:

Have any of you succumbed yet to the Creede Silver Sale offerings? This is one day l do enjoy watching the Q. I ordered these earrings. They're not large-- only 3/4" in diameter. The stones are white topaz. They're different-looking, and look like they'll be lightweight and comfortable. Good price, too. J356873:

IMG_0893.JPG

@handygal2 I like the earrings you chose! I think they will have a nice presence on you! Very pretty! 

I haven't been around today and need to search through the silver sale email they sent. I also noticed that jewelry designers, like Barbara Bixby and Hagit, have Sale Prices on certain items. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@handygal2  I saw these as new arrivals a week or so ago  J387173

Italian Silver Graduated Curb Link Dangle Earrings - J387173

There's no video for them and I don't know if they will be presented.  With items recently on air not working, there is less temptation, lol.

Nothing for me and yes, because the website is once again screwed up... there's not much chance that will change. I'm not watching them live and while you can backdoor it in on the site to see what's been presented, it's too cumbersome with which to bother... Even going to the program guide to see what was presented only works about half the time. Of what I have been able to find on the site, nothing has wowed me anyway... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Hi Everybody!

It's been quite some time since I last posted here, but I wanted to say Hello again!  First, a big Thank You to @Boehm Collector and @EdithEllenLily for including me on many of these posts; it is so very greatly appreciated!  Looking forward to catching up on all of your wonderful postings and photos!

Here's my contribution of the day - two Louis Vuitton Galliera PM handbags that I purchased pre-loved, aka pre-owned.  The first one in Monogram (made in 2008) was purchased online at Yoogi's Closet in 2016.  The second one in Damier Azur (made in 2010) was purchased online at Re-Vogue earlier this year.  I paid nearly 40% less than retail price for each  Over the past several years, I have sold some of my designer bags, but decided to keep these two lovelies.  As a FYI, the tassel on the Damier Azur bag was created by a talented young lady from South Dakota.  She's on Etsy, and creates bag charms with old Louis Vuitton handbags that are no longer usable.  This tassel was just under $50.00.

So good to be back!

20170927_165942.jpg

20181002_173200.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good to hear from you @MissRose722. You've been missed. I'm not usually much of a purse charm fan, but love the LV Damier charm on your pretty bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

Hi Everybody!

It's been quite some time since I last posted here, but I wanted to say Hello again!  First, a big Thank You to @Boehm Collector and @EdithEllenLily for including me on many of these posts; it is so very greatly appreciated!  Looking forward to catching up on all of your wonderful postings and photos!

Here's my contribution of the day - two Louis Vuitton Galliera PM handbags that I purchased pre-loved, aka pre-owned.  The first one in Monogram (made in 2008) was purchased online at Yoogi's Closet in 2016.  The second one in Damier Azur (made in 2010) was purchased online at Re-Vogue earlier this year.  I paid nearly 40% less than retail price for each  Over the past several years, I have sold some of my designer bags, but decided to keep these two lovelies.  As a FYI, the tassel on the Damier Azur bag was created by a talented young lady from South Dakota.  She's on Etsy, and creates bag charms with old Louis Vuitton handbags that are no longer usable.  This tassel was just under $50.00.

So good to be back!

20170927_165942.jpg

20181002_173200.jpg

@MissRose722 Welcome back!! I saw you catching up recently and thank you for the hearts! Heart Good to see you posting again! It's funny because I was just wondering where you were a few days ago and now here you are. I hope everything is going well your way. Those are definitely two LV lovelies above...very, very nice! Enjoy those LV gems and the tassel looks fantastic on that Damier Azur bag. What a good idea that young lady has in making them! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom@stevieb, and any other cat lovers: Evine is premiering Karl Lagerfeld bags this evening. This is a cute faux leather tote at a sale price:

IMG_0894.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 I hope you like the earrings, they're pretty. I did end up ordering the Bixby lotus ring

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Oh that's an interesting reuse of a handbag, to make tassels and other purse charms with them. 

The cat bag is cute. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@handygal2 I hope you like the earrings, they're pretty. I did end up ordering the Bixby lotus ring

@jaxs mom: That's a beautiful ring. I hope you'll enjoy it.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

Hi Everybody!

So good to be back!

20170927_165942.jpg

20181002_173200.jpg

Hi @MissRose722 .. welcome back!  Really nice bags!   Hope you enjoy them!!