Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@handygal2 wrote:

@hicindy2: I think you and I are two of Macy's' best handbag customers, lol. I just placed another order, for this little PN cutie I'll use as an evening bag. (About $54):

IMG_0842.JPG

@handygal2 Nice choices today -- this one and the woven silver! Tell us about them when they get to you, please! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama  To me, PN's workhorse is the Toscano tote.  No frills and it will haul a lot of stuff.  Her website has 2 new colors:

Plum

and Olive

I have this one from Evine days:  the smooth leathers are a little lighter.  You can pack all your belongings, a hardback book, and your lunch in this

Image result for images patricia nash toscano tote

Simple snap closure and a rear slip pocket

Honored Contributor

Those lunchtime GILI skirts are cute, I ordered the rose gold and the taupe. I've never bought anything from the line, handbags or clothes. I can't even remember the last time I bought clothes from QVC. I bought the petite even though I'm average height.

https://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Petite-Faux-Leather-Pencil-Skirt-with.product.A273272.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I found a new use for my Dyson hair dryer, defrosting the coils of my old garage fridge lol

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom I like the skirts that you chose and the only reason I have a hairdryer is that I needed one for a craft, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

My Henri Bendel order shipped today! I will report back when it arrives. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity Rather than try to explain the look that Dweck offered before, here are a few examples from when his line on QVC was called 'Dweck Diamonds'...

dweck1.jpg

dweck2.jpg

dweck3.jpg

dweck4.jpg

dweck5.jpg

dweck6.jpg

dweck7.jpg

dweckg.jpg

@stevieb Thanks for posting these. Interesting. Much different. Glad you have some of the pieces you enjoy. 😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi Ladies, What is the name of that leather protectant you use for your handbags?  Is it Apple?  Is that the best one.  I am thinking maybe I should use something on that florentine bag I bought before I use it.

@Roni18 Hi Roni, I use the Cadillac, but have never treated the florentines. I don't think it's recommended on that leather. That's what the D&B reps in the store told me. I worry it might make it turn fishy if it can't "breathe." But maybe @EdithEllenLily @jaxs mom @hicindy2 @handygal2 @stevieb can help. Perhaps they've done so? I think they've all had florentines at some point ...

@SerendipityThanks!  I would hate to ruin it!  

@Roni18 What florentine did you get? I'm sure you posted, but I can't remember. I only have the barlowl flo satchel in navy left and love that bag. It's just a bit heavy though, so I don't use it too much. But I love everything else about it. LOL.

B0498P_M3ZGM3ZG.jpg1.jpg

@SerendipityDooney Toscana Side Zip Satchel like this photo except mine was in the natural color. 

@Roni18 Oh yes, now I remember! Lovely bag! This is the newer toscana florentine leather. Lighterweight and different texture, although they still say not to treat it. IIRC, I think BQ @Blingqueen023 has the same one. Maybe she can tell you if she treated hers or not? 

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi Ladies, What is the name of that leather protectant you use for your handbags?  Is it Apple?  Is that the best one.  I am thinking maybe I should use something on that florentine bag I bought before I use it.

@Roni18 Hi Roni, I use the Cadillac, but have never treated the florentines. I don't think it's recommended on that leather. That's what the D&B reps in the store told me. I worry it might make it turn fishy if it can't "breathe." But maybe @EdithEllenLily @jaxs mom @hicindy2 @handygal2 @stevieb can help. Perhaps they've done so? I think they've all had florentines at some point ...

@Roni18 What florentine did you get? I'm sure you posted, but I can't remember. I only have the barlowl flo satchel in navy left and love that bag. It's just a bit heavy though, so I don't use it too much. But I love everything else about it. LOL.

B0498P_M3ZGM3ZG.jpg1.jpg

@SerendipityDooney Toscana Side Zip Satchel like this photo except mine was in the natural color. 

@Roni18 Oh yes, now I remember! Lovely bag! This is the newer toscana florentine leather. Lighterweight and different texture, although they still say not to treat it. IIRC, I think BQ @Blingqueen023 has the same one. Maybe she can tell you if she treated hers or not? 

@Serendipity. I swear every time I see this bag I start drooling, lol.  This is my all time favorite dooney.  I have it in t’morrow brown and Bordeaux.   I have not treated these bags.  I carry these all the time in the winter.  My bags still looks brand new. Mind you,

‘I don’t carry them in a downpour rain storm, but ‘I sure don’t really baby them either.  I do have to tell you though, they scratch easily.  I’ve managed to rub most scratches out if they’re light scratches..   I must own well over 50 dooney bags, but the Toscana Satchel, is by far the best Dooney ‘I own. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

B0498P_M3ZGM3ZG.jpg1.jpg

@Serendipity. I swear every time I see this bag I start drooling, lol.  This is my all time favorite dooney.  I have it in t’morrow brown and Bordeaux.   I have not treated these bags.  I carry these all the time in the winter.  My bags still looks brand new. Mind you,

‘I don’t carry them in a downpour rain storm, but ‘I sure don’t really baby them either.  I do have to tell you though, they scratch easily.  I’ve managed to rub most scratches out if they’re light scratches..   I must own well over 50 dooney bags, but the Toscana Satchel, is by far the best Dooney ‘I own. 

@Blingqueen023 Thanks for the quick response BQ! This is good info to know. Love this bag. Glad it's still doing well after all this time. At one time I really wanted the timoro, but I don't even think it's available anymore. @Roni18 just picked up the natural. The lucky lot of you! 😁