Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@Leeny The brown one is NWT but they want $150 for it and I'm sorry but the bag is probably almost ten years old. Since I already have three colors, I can live without it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway    

I have seen these bags before and I can't imagine carrying it myself. It looks kind of weird. Almost like what @jaxs mom said, will my dolls fit on it..lol

@stevieb wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Western Express Women's Leather Saddle Bag, , hi-res

If anyone is needing a black saddle bagWoman LOL

@VenturaHighway... Woman LOL No. Just no. But I have to admit, there is something about it...

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway  I have to agree with stevieb. I wouldn't risk it either. 

@stevieb wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom@steviebOur son that lives in Sweden and plays country music wanted me to look for a western sport jacket. So I was checking out Sheplers and found that bag. Do you think our DIL would like that bagWoman LOL  She could carry it to our son's concerts.

@VenturaHighway I wouldn't risk it... Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I went to my local TJX today and boy what a mess... The store was just in utter and complete disarray... I couldn't believe it, especially heading into the weekend... The manager on duty today was very sweet, but boy does she need to pull that place together... They did have lots of pretty new clothes and some nicer bags... The housewares department was sort of lacking, but they did have some pretty bedspreads... I saw one bag that I asked her to hold for me... It's a larger bone leather satchel but the front is a very tightly woven natural hemp-like fiber... I figure it would be a good summer bag but one that might actually last for more than a season...

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama

I am glad you are happy with your Big K purchase. I've been thinking of purchasing one of those inverted umbrellas that are easy to get into the car and out of the car when it's raining. Does anyone own one? If so do you like it?

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@VenturaHighway  I have to agree with stevieb. I wouldn't risk it either. 

@stevieb wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom@steviebOur son that lives in Sweden and plays country music wanted me to look for a western sport jacket. So I was checking out Sheplers and found that bag. Do you think our DIL would like that bagWoman LOL  She could carry it to our son's concerts.

@VenturaHighway I wouldn't risk it... Smiley Wink

I actually think it's very cute in the saddle color... I don't plan to, uh, hop on it... but it's unusual and, I think, sort of appealing... 

Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  WE've got you beat. Tomorrow the 16th is 105 and Sunday is going to be about the same. Also rain storms will be in affect until Sunday. Today it hit 95 and the humidty is horrible. With heat like this you know we will be getting some nasty storms.

@Bird mama wrote:

My forecast for the next week

It's about to get hot up in here, lol 

June 15 - 84 high/61 low - no chance of rain

June 16 - 87 high/66 low - 40% chance of rain

June 17 - 94 high/72 low - 30% of rain - heat index will be 100 (ugh)

June 18 - 94 high/75 low - 40% of rain 

June 19 - 86 high/69 low - 40% of rain 

June 20 - 82 high/65 low - 20% of rain

June 21 - 84 high/64 low - 0% of chain

Respected Contributor

@stevieb        

That price would halt me too. Especially since I got the black one for $70. I made the offer and she took it. It's hard to understand how someone wouldn't have wanted to use this bag. You will have to keep an eye on it and see if it comes down.

Esteemed Contributor

So, I am still a fan of the Dooney small Lexington.  Dooney.com has yet another version:  Eva 2 (small Lexi) that is rather jaunty in the navy.  I'll wait until it hits ILoveDooney though...hard to find a true navy 

Small Lexington

Don't even mind the red lining on this color combo:

Small Lexington

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not much action here, I see... Oh well... After three stunningly beautiful summer days here, today is shaping up to be not so stellar... If our weather was often as beautiful as it has been for the past few days, there'd be no need to consider vacationing elsewhere... Warm but not hot, low humidity, glimmering sunshine and reasonably quiet and relaxing poolside... It was nice while it lasted... Now, though, it looks like we're looking at a few 90 degree days and some more clouds and rain...

Smiley Wink