Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@stevieb  

I wish we had a pool here. I'd be living in it. It's like 95 today and tomorrow will be close to 105!! and Sunday will be about the same. It was an effort just to water my flowers today. 

BTW. My Donegal came this morning. It's perfect. I am glad you gave me the idea to check out Ebay. I can't believe it was never used, but everything was still attached and the dust cover was there too. I will save it for fall/winter. 

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 Thank You for the card of congratulations. Cheers Heart I could use a good one right about now. Actually our anniversary is tomorrow. It even is on a Saturday this year. Those were the days~~~ Woman Very Happy

@handygal2 wrote:

@Leeny: Happy Anniversary!

IMG_0612.JPG

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway   

That's good news for you. I wish where I take my clothes that I could take more during the same season. She has so many clients she can't do that, due to space. My closet needs more to go, but will have to wait until next spring. I have lots of fall and winter that will be heading out in September though. The only thing she will accept now from me due to space is handbags/wallets. 

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Good NewsWoman Very Happy My friend called tonight and told me that everything I brought in has sold. She wanted to know if I had any more tops and capris. Well, yes, I doWoman Very Happy

So I have been working getting everything ready to go tomorrow. It sure feels good to clean out things that I don't wear or have never worn.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb           

I had a feeling this would begin to happen with Amazon. They are promising too much too fast and now it's catching up with them. I was a member of prime, but I cancelled. Good Luck in getting what you are waiting for.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  All I am going to do is Smiley Happy

@stevieb wrote:

Something is really tempting me...

browndb.jpg

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

We got good news on the cat scan, it hasn't spread and it's just the one tumor. We won't know if it's malignant or not until they remove it next week and get the pathology report back. But it looks like even if it is, it should just be stage 1. So that's good. 

@jaxs mom  That's good news. I will say a prayer for you that all comes out good for your DH. Do they consider that a day surgery? This day and age one never knows anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@stevieb           

I had a feeling this would begin to happen with Amazon. They are promising too much too fast and now it's catching up with them. I was a member of prime, but I cancelled. Good Luck in getting what you are waiting for.

@Leeny It finally arrived, but yes, I think Amazon has gotten too big... and it shows... It's a good resource, but I'll never be one of those who swears by it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@stevieb  

I wish we had a pool here. I'd be living in it. It's like 95 today and tomorrow will be close to 105!! and Sunday will be about the same. It was an effort just to water my flowers today. 

BTW. My Donegal came this morning. It's perfect. I am glad you gave me the idea to check out Ebay. I can't believe it was never used, but everything was still attached and the dust cover was there too. I will save it for fall/winter. 

@Leeny Glad it worked out... Black really is the best choice and the one I use most... I like the brown one I found but am going to give it a lot more thought. I didn't think the price was that special...

The last two days have been gorgeous here... Light breeze, low humidity, temperatures in the low 80's with bright sun... Perfect weather... Don't think it will last, though, and I see one day next week we're headed toward a hundred degrees and that's just not acceptable... No reason for it... I really abhor very warm temperatures, especially with humidity involved.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Good Job Mr L and @EdithEllenLily Boy, I wish I could get to Chicago for your sale. If I told DH I wanted to go he'd think I went crackers. lol. He knows I love my handbags so he's probably take me serious. I am glad that you are doing well at the sale.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb               

Here I was hoping the $$$ would be good for you. I know the one I got was a steal. Even with shipping it was under a C note. It was not inexpensive to ship either, but she gave me a break. I like that brown one too.

@stevieb wrote:

I'm holding firm on that brown Dooney fabric bag... I like it, but let's face it, I have three of them and for a bag that's ten years old, even if it's NWT, I'm not really liking the price...