Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@Bird mama have you tried contacting the local wildlife rescue group? They usually have resident birds that weren't able to be released back into the wild after rehab and they might have first hand experience with this. I don't know, you probaby already thought of that. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom  Based on what I've read I think it's a matter of letting her cycle run it's course.

She's been completely fine about the whole thing.  I'm the one who panicked Woman LOL

Because the one she laid this morning didn't break, I showed it to her and she wasn't interested.  I'm going to put it in her habitat in the main room because I've read that it's important for birds to have their eggs.  Here's a picture of the one from this morning next to a nickle for size comparison.

IMG_1602 (350x263).jpg

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

@Boehm Collector@handygal2  @Serendipity

I received the Earth Kristen in Dark Olive. WOW.. what beautiful and comfortable shoes. I ordered 9M and they fit a bit loose.

I was thinking of getting the Sand Brown but they are out of 9M. Do you think the 8 1/2 M would work? The 9M do seem to have room at the front but I'm not sure.

Do you feel they run true to size?

@NycVixen Hi Vix, I am having similar issue. Way too big/wide for me. But I read a lot of the Q&A on narrow feet and seems like for some it works sizing half size down. Think I'm going to try that because I love the shoes and seems like some room at top too. If that works, I may get two colors too. So perhaps for you sizing half size down might work too.

@Serendipity ... Did you ever order the Earth Kristen in a smaller size?  if so, did it work out for you?

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector  I wish you a good memorial day as well.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama so tiny and cute! 

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom  ... how are things going?  Are you okay?  You have been in my prayers.  

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom  Not that I am any kind of expert.... the quality of the second and third egg was much improved on the first.  The first seemed thinner and more brittle.  Then again, that one hit a hardwood floor (paper was on the floor).  You would have laughed on Tuesday.  It was shattered and I was trying to determine if it looked like all of it came out of her.  Sometimes they can break inside and then you got trouble. 

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@jaxs mom  ... how are things going?  Are you okay?  You have been in my prayers.  

@Boehm Collector I'm doing really good, thanks for asking. I've kind of put it out of my mind for now. I've never had a needle biopsy so I'm a little nervous about the procedure. Dh is going to drive me. Last time needle wasn't an option as it was in my chest. I did read everyones positive posts the last couple days. I hope everything is good with you.