Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I just bought a bright pink bag how much more outside the box is there lol 

@jaxs mom... Exchanging black for blue would show you're serious about it... Besides, pink isn't outside the box for you...

Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL

blah blah blah, I'm quite happy expressing my outside the box philosophy in other ways lol @stevieb

Hey, completely up to you @jaxs mom if you want to carry an old lady bag... But then, maybe you've reached that stage in life...

Hehehe...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom Glad it's a keeper, JM! Thanks for the detailed review. I too thought the backside was nice (and noticed that in the video the host didn't even noticed she had one "backward" during presentation). I have an Oryany that puddles (Kristen), but I think that bag is meant to do that and is easy to carry. It all sounds good, but my one concern would be the strap length. 9 is about the shortest I try to go. I prefer 10 to 12 (like you). Some pondering to do. Will wait to see if the Dani is a good one or not first likely. Are you going to keep the black? I think it's classic looking. YSL like, but with some modern touches.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  and no funny smells on that cute palm print Dooney right ?? I know you are sensitive too...

Image result for images cats smelling something weird

@hicindy2 No funny smells!! Woman Tongue

What a CUTE kitty!! Heart

@EdithEllenLily  I ordered it in the black too.  In the video, they had a petite model and she was not overwhelmed by the bag.  I am sure that I will like it and I have been longing for an upscale print that isn't a Vera Bradley.  MZW hasn't done it for me lately and the Coach totes are $100 more. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I just bought a bright pink bag how much more outside the box is there lol 

@jaxs mom... Exchanging black for blue would show you're serious about it... Besides, pink isn't outside the box for you...

Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL

blah blah blah, I'm quite happy expressing my outside the box philosophy in other ways lol @stevieb

Hey, completely up to you @jaxs mom if you want to carry an old lady bag... But then, maybe you've reached that stage in life...

Hehehe...

Woman Surprised

ok beyotch, you're asking for it. @stevieb

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom Glad it's a keeper, JM! Thanks for the detailed review. I too thought the backside was nice (and noticed that in the video the host didn't even noticed she had one "backward" during presentation). I have an Oryany that puddles (Kristen), but I think that bag is meant to do that and is easy to carry. It all sounds good, but my one concern would be the strap length. 9 is about the shortest I try to go. I prefer 10 to 12 (like you). Some pondering to do. Will wait to see if the Dani is a good one or not first likely. Are you going to keep the black? I think it's classic looking. YSL like, but with some modern touches.

I haven't carried out of the house yet, so we'll see but I think it's a keeper. I should try it on with a coat. I agree that it's classic looking. Classic isn't really my look but I do like it. @Serendipity

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

I haven't carried out of the house yet, so we'll see but I think it's a keeper. I should try it on with a coat. I agree that it's classic looking. Classic isn't really my look but I do like it. @Serendipity

Now sweetie, don't forget your cane when you do decide to try and carry it out of the house...

Smiley Very Happy

Related image

Honored Contributor

yawn

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

yawn

@jaxs mom... Need a nap? They say that happens as you get older... 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  and no funny smells on that cute palm print Dooney right ?? I know you are sensitive too...

Image result for images cats smelling something weird

@hicindy2 No funny smells!! Woman Tongue

What a CUTE kitty!! Heart

@EdithEllenLily  I ordered it in the black too.  In the video, they had a petite model and she was not overwhelmed by the bag.  I am sure that I will like it and I have been longing for an upscale print that isn't a Vera Bradley.  MZW hasn't done it for me lately and the Coach totes are $100 more. 

@hicindy2 Yay!! I thought you might like it! Woman Very Happy The print is even better in person because of how the green pops on that black! It's not an uptight bag, either...it has some "give" and is very comfortable on your shoulder. Okay, now all you need is a picklet wallet...Woman Wink

Image result for Dooney ostrich wallet green

Esteemed Contributor

@NycVixen @stevieb @VenturaHighway @EdithEllenLily @handygal2 @skyblue @hicindy2 @number one queen  @Bird mama  @Serendipity @jaxs mom @gramygram @athenian @foo foo shi shi @Grnidkjun @WhiteFlowers @tough_kitty   @shoekitty   @BlingQueen022 @Blingqueen023 @asoutherngirl @Peg @MsLomo @Suhse@SUHsE @MissRose722 @Jen44 @Leeny @Linmo @GCR18    

Hi Everyone,   I just ordered the HSN Today's Special  Patricia Nash Rosolini Leather Saddle Bag in the map print.   I have always wanted one of her bags in that particular print.   I thought the price was pretty good so I went for it.   I used a gift card I received for my birthday to make the purchase!!

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 8.25.00 AM.png