Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@stevieb I have always liked a yellow handbag. Years ago I owned an Apt.9 perfect yellow bag and got lots of compliments on it. Even though it was not expensive or real leather. Any how I took it over to the magic shop and well that's gone. So I wound up purchasing a Dooney one in Yellow, it's a satchel, but it's a heavy bugger. I have not found anything yet that I like, but this one you showed is pretty nice. Where did you find it? I own several Sak bags and I've been pleased with them all. Plus the soft pale yelllows are not that easy to find. My Dooney is not this soft yellow, but not mustard either.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny The yellow bags are on Zulily.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Wow Sisters, you all have been busy. We have been on a little vacation. Had lots of fun. Didn't do much shopping just looking.

I did buy a cute Preston and York foldover black leather bag at the Magic Shop. It reminds me of the SAK I have. I had money coming so it didn't cost me anythingWoman Very Happy

Hope everyone is doing good:Heart

We are under a tornado watch. Looks like terrible storms are coming in. It was 80 here today, which is not good.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway  ooh sorry you got tornado weather already.  Way too hot there too early.  Weather people here swear it's been in the 50's.  I've been wearing heavy outerwear cuz it's been windy as all get out.  Glad you had a fun trip.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mamaWe always get bad weather in May but this is way too early.

Are you enjoying your retired life? I'm sure your little birds love having you at home.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway  I love being home with my birds, especially my eldest Poppi.  His health status is changing (talked about it in the April Birds Nest) so I am really glad to be with him at this time.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@VenturaHighway  I love being home with my birds, especially my eldest Poppi.  His health status is changing (talked about it in the April Birds Nest) so I am really glad to be with him at this time.

@Bird mamaI will go read it. I need to catch up on posts. To see if anyone has been badWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway Glad you had a nice road trip... Very warm here today, too. But it was sunny and nice, even if warmer than I'd have chosen for this time of year... It would be nice to have seasonal spring weather...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Ebates was offering 13% back today at JCP so I spent my gift cards, lol.

I bought two t-shirt dresses (both colors)

Xersion Short Sleeve T-Shirt Dresses - Tall

Xersion Short Sleeve T-Shirt Dresses - Tall

I missed out on ordering the Linea Scythe necklace earring set when it was presented.

I ordered this fashion necklace from JCP because it had the same vibe to me.  I have earrings that will go with it.

Mixit Beaded Necklace