Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

Thanks, Birdie @Bird mama. Makes perfect sense to me! I decided not to order because in the end I think the bag would be too big for me. But it was a great price! Still up if anyone is interested in the blue.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom Is the Danielle in white a true white or a cream? One popped up yesterday (as I was debating the Mackenzie) and I ordered it. No idea where these bags come from three years later. But it wasn't "as is" and the price wasn't very marked down, and the S&H is insanse, so it better be like new...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity It's really hard to decide on just one Mackenzie. I think my favorite is Pop Red, followed by (oddly enough for me), Beige. The Midnight (navy) is interesting, too. Black is a classic (especially pops with the silver hardware). Metallic pink is beautiful. 

Did you watch the video closely? I saw some creases in the leather on the lighter shades (more visible there). Would that bother you?

I'm hoping the clearance price drops further and/or it's offered in Lunchtime or Primetime specials. I would order multiples...yes, some things don't change...Woman Tongue Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily Yep. I saw those marks on pretty much all of them, including the blue she was demonstrating. I wonder if they stored them incorrectly. Seems like it would take some pressure to do that in the chevron detail. There was another review -- this time on the blue. Reviewer said it was actually purple. That seems kind of cool -- if it was a violet blue.

I am going to wait for JM's @jaxs mom review. I was also wondering if it would puddle to nothing when set down. A really pretty bag though.

Just ordered the Danielle and we'll see about that one. I have a few Oryanys now and so far I still couldn't imagine donating one. Very good bags. But it appears from my searching yesterday that the only place you can find Oryany now is at the Q and in the jungle. The other retailers that carried no longer have stock. Hmn... 

Honored Contributor

Lilac Sak Tahoe on Zulily, eighty nine bucks, two payments...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Like the Sak's 'sunlight' color...

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity It's really hard to decide on just one Mackenzie. I think my favorite is Pop Red, followed by (oddly enough for me), Beige. The Midnight (navy) is interesting, too. Black is a classic (especially pops with the silver hardware). Metallic pink is beautiful. 

Did you watch the video closely? I saw some creases in the leather on the lighter shades (more visible there). Would that bother you?

I'm hoping the clearance price drops further and/or it's offered in Lunchtime or Primetime specials. I would order multiples...yes, some things don't change...Woman Tongue Woman Wink

Must be a different strokes moment... I don't get the excitement about this bag... It looks to have all the structure of a piece of newsprint and it's not deep enough for all those openings... Doesn't do a thing for me... but then neither did the Kaley, which many of you liked as well... Each to their own...

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I own the Sak Tahoe satchel in the peacock color and can recommend this bag :-)
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Lilac Sak Tahoe on Zulily, eighty nine bucks, two payments...

@stevieb I own this bag in the creamy tan color. I don't wear it with chain strap. It's a nice bag. I bought mine at TJ's. where else? I believe mine was under $50

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Like the Sak's 'sunlight' color...

@stevieb I love the yellow in these bags.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom Is the Danielle in white a true white or a cream? One popped up yesterday (as I was debating the Mackenzie) and I ordered it. No idea where these bags come from three years later. But it wasn't "as is" and the price wasn't very marked down, and the S&H is insanse, so it better be like new...

It's not cream, it's a true white. @Serendipity I hope yours is new, I haven't seen that bag up in quite awhile, so I'd think it's new stock from who knows where. I was just carrying mine a few weeks ago. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval