Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I really like the Kaley, I also have it in black. I used mink oil on both of them, but it does darken the leather. @Boehm Collector

Hi @jaxs mom ... why did you treat it?  I usually don't do anything to my handbags unless I have to clean them.  

I wanted the color darker and brighter, they were slightly dull looking. @Boehm Collector

Thanks @jaxs mom

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@jaxs mom ...  your unicorn is SO cute!   My DH gave me the Kaley in truffle for Christmas.  I still haven't used it.  Am waiting to use it this spring (if it ever arrives).  How do you like your raspberry one?  What did you treat it with?  

@Boehm Collector Say what... clarification needed... he gave you this bag for Christmas and it's still not arrived... The ultimate in slow shipping or what...

No No No @stevieb!  LOL.  It arrived in time for Christmas!  I just haven't used it yet.  What I meant was if spring ever arrives!  Sorry for the confusion.  

Honored Contributor

To everyone: the Dooney Pebble Leather Bristol is marked down on dooney dot com today (4/10) to $199.00. It comes in several colors, including mustard... @stevieb

There are three greens. I'm thinking grass could be my pickle bag, but I'm not excited about getting another classic Dooney, so I probably won't order.

H 9.5" x W 7" x L 12"

Bristol Satchel

Bristol Satchel

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes @EdithEllenLily probably  best not to order another Bristol bag, since you essentially GAVE the mustard away... and to a complete STRANGER... and I would guess for far, far less than $200... Sniff, sniff... Devastated... just devastated... all over again... 

Smiley LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily The Bristols are really cute bags, but they needed to be a couple of inches wider... I have several of the made for Q version and I love the look, but they're just too small... Not in the market for anything from Dooney... With QVC's constant over saturation of the brand, I've lost any and all interest... They pile drive almost every brand they feature into the ground...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb Is that where the song came from? The Bristol Stomp? lol

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily The Bristols are really cute bags, but they needed to be a couple of inches wider... I have several of the made for Q version and I love the look, but they're just too small... Not in the market for anything from Dooney... With QVC's constant over saturation of the brand, I've lost any and all interest... They pile drive almost every brand they feature into the ground...

Honored Contributor

I haven't been on this thread for a while ergo according to the Q I am over 2,000 posts behind, so forgive me if this has been mentioned somewhere in those 2,000 posts, but did anyone ever buy that Mark & Graham bag?  I'm still drooling over it, but the reviews aren't great even though I think it has more to do with Christmastime ordering and getting a wonky monogram.

It's the Elisabetta I'm referring to.

Honored Contributor

I don't think any have bought that mark and graham bag, even though many of us love it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon It seems there were only a few of us truly smitten with it and I know I haven't ordered. I doubt I ever will because it never seems to go on sale... 

Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@stevieb  The suede one is on sale now.  It comes in Mushroom and Chestnut, and impractical though it is, suede takes color so well.....