Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

[ Edited ]

I just realized I've never used my Nash map 'special value' bag from HSN... That goes back a while and I'll need to pencil that one in...

Smiley Very Happy

And this is yet another reason why I shouldn't even be looking at bags anymore... Ever... Anywhere... It's nuts...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Made In Italy Leather Woven Tote

@steviebI did find this woven bag in your brand. But I don't think it sounds like yours. I love woven bags. I have one in a Brighton that I found last night.

@VenturaHighway The color and weave appear similar, but not the bag itself... Mine is much more chic...

Smiley Wink

@steviebI really like the chocolate color. You don't see many bags is that dark color.

Just needs a few marshmallows on topWoman LOL

Can you take a picture of your bag? Love to see it.

Thanks @VenturaHighway, it's a pretty bag. Sorry though, I'm not going to be photographing bags. I think a few of us went there for a while with the old forums... but when I can't find a picture online, we'll just have to do without...

Smiley Happy

@steviebIs there a reason we shouldn't take pictures of our handbags? Just wondering?

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Just checking in. They think they got all the cancer but he is in ICU still. Thanks for everyones well wishes and prayers. 

@jaxs momYour friend John is still in my thoughts and prayersHeart

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLilythe new bag of @stevieb is on ebay but it is $249.00. She got a great deal at $79.00Woman Very Happy  I would of bought it at that price tooWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway  I fear I am ruining my squirrels.  Aside from liking the bird seed, I feed them shelled nuts and shelled sunflower heart/chips.  When it's this cold, I don't like for them to have to work too hard. I love watching my squirrels latch on to the walnut tree to suun themselves as the sun rises in the morning.  They close their eyes (don't know if they are napping) and don't fall down.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  the bag is gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom  I specifically came to the forums to look for news about John.  I will keep praying.  Glad they are watching him in ICU - intestines and such don't like to be futzed with.  

Honored Contributor

Man, the day went by like a shot, bedtime already.  Goodnight girls :-)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@steviebI did find this woven bag in your brand. But I don't think it sounds like yours. I love woven bags. I have one in a Brighton that I found last night.

@VenturaHighway The color and weave appear similar, but not the bag itself... Mine is much more chic...

Smiley Wink

@steviebI really like the chocolate color. You don't see many bags is that dark color.

Just needs a few marshmallows on topWoman LOL

Can you take a picture of your bag? Love to see it.

Thanks @VenturaHighway, it's a pretty bag. Sorry though, I'm not going to be photographing bags. I think a few of us went there for a while with the old forums... but when I can't find a picture online, we'll just have to do without...

Smiley Happy

@steviebIs there a reason we shouldn't take pictures of our handbags? Just wondering?

@VenturaHighway Not that I know of. It's an individual choice. I found those picture of my new bag online.

Honored Contributor

Thanks on the bag @Bird mama and good for you on feeding the squirrels. I used to feed them (and the birds) when I lived at ground level... Hey, they all get hungry...