Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@Bird mama wrote:

Well, well I clearly need to fix my doorbell, lol.  Something told me to check my order status for Kaley.  Imagine my surprise when the delivery status said delivered at 4 pm.  Sure enough, 3 1/2 hours later I look at the front porch and there is the box.

So far it looks brand new and I am letting it warm up before I check out everything.

@Bird mama: My delivery men never ring my doorbell unless l have to sign for something, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@handygal2@steviebI also have a budget on things that I want and don't need. I really try to stick with that during the month. Yes, it would be great to have unlimited funds for all things wantedWoman Very Happy

I guess I'm trying to talk myself out of needing another bag even though I want it and love it. Being strong s****Woman LOL

@VenturaHighway: You sure are!!  Woman LOL

@handygal2NoWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@VenturaHighway  Okay, you don't need that bag.  Put it out of your mind.  Or..... if you buy that bag, you need to find 3 that have to go to the Magic Store.

@Bird mamaWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Well, well I clearly need to fix my doorbell, lol.  Something told me to check my order status for Kaley.  Imagine my surprise when the delivery status said delivered at 4 pm.  Sure enough, 3 1/2 hours later I look at the front porch and there is the box.

So far it looks brand new and I am letting it warm up before I check out everything.

@Bird mamaYeahWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@handygal2@steviebI also have a budget on things that I want and don't need. I really try to stick with that during the month. Yes, it would be great to have unlimited funds for all things wantedWoman Very Happy

I guess I'm trying to talk myself out of needing another bag even though I want it and love it. Being strong s****Woman LOL

@VenturaHighway: You sure are!!  Woman LOL

@handygal2NoWoman LOL

@VenturaHighway: Does that mean that you relented, and ordered it?!

Respected Contributor

@handygal2I'm passing because I don't want to give up 3 bags like @Bird mama saidWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@handygal2I'm passing because I don't want to give up 3 bags like @Bird mama saidWoman LOL

@VenturaHighway: You're so good! Your willpower sets an example for all of us!  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@VenturaHighway: You're so good! Your willpower sets an example for all of us!  Woman Very Happy

@handygal2The night isn't overWoman LOL Just kiddingWoman LOL I am suffering now but that will pass tooWoman Very Happy I guess I just don't want to part with $119.00 right now.

You can't have everything you want every time you want it.

But you bet on our next trip, I will be stopping at a TJs and MarshallsWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Bird mama I ordered the Truffle and Wine in Kaley! Woman Surprised I watched the recent video and heard there are not many left. I love the soft leather and all of the pockets everywhere for organization, like you. And it's not heavy! Spacious, too. Great bag! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily... Oh, my heart goes out to that poor 'new' Edith... She keeps getting shoved back in the incubator...

Woman LOL

@stevieb Now remember, I said I am still the same Edith...and that it will take time before I am the new Edith...patience, dear one... Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama Yay! Woman Very Happy Now you don't have to wait until Tuesday! Can't wait to hear what you think about the color! Hope it checks out okay! Woman Happy