Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... They ALWAYS Lead with the Bag

@stevieb wrote:

Maybe not, but I think I've asked this before... Does anyone have a makeup setting spray they really like? I'm not at all interested in powders...

@steviebI like my Jane Iredale. But I have used Urban Decay and it was pretty good.

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

LOL @stevieb Thor is so funny, he's perched on top of the stuffing of my Sephora box, because he's too big to fit inside it. 

@jaxs momDid you get your Sephora today?

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama@steviebAt least at our local grocery store if you find an outdated product you get a good one free. I find something every time I shop. I have found when they stock products, they don't pull the old ones forward and put the new ones in front.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway

I just read this post. I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you. We've had our card compromised 2 times and it was a hassle, but having a debit card used is horrible. I hope your bank covers your losses. 

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Just got some terrible news. Someone has been using my debit card. The fraud dept from our bank called. I'm so upset. I did cancel the card but can't do anything about it till tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Maybe not, but I think I've asked this before... Does anyone have a makeup setting spray they really like? I'm not at all interested in powders...

@steviebI like my Jane Iredale. But I have used Urban Decay and it was pretty good.

Thanks for the information @VenturaHighway. I might try the Urban Decay next... I'm essentially all right with what I'm using, but you know how it is... always looking for something better...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom In the way of a snow update... It's been snowing pretty much all day here, but as I mentioned, it's sort of a blah snow, so the ground is pretty much just barely covered, nothing on the sidewalks or streets, which is good, I guess, but I will say, the trees look really pretty... Hoping we see a more substantial, but still manageable, snowfall before Christmas, but I'm not betting on it... And if there's a really significant snowfall in the cards, well, I guess that needs to wait for a while. I still have some running around to do.

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity

oops. Yes, it's Lake Forest. No, I haven't heard from her yet. The reason I got that mixed up I had a niece that lived in Forest Lake, MN.

I tell you, my memory is going goofy. I hope you are doing ok and that these fires end soon. I can't imagine how people get through this. I see on TV where people have nothing left, but their chimneys. It's heartbreaking.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb  I just came from the grocery store, he he.  I buy Carnation High Protein shakes.  See how the side is open and there is a little lip at the bottom of the carton that holds the bottles in?  Well, good thing it's pretty flexible.  I picked up a 6 pack and rotated that carton in every direction looking for the expiration date.  Finally pulled a bottle out, checked the date, then put the bottle back into the carton and then my cart.       On the cosmetic's front - I really waste mascara because I don't wear it that much.  I fear some kind of eye fungus so I mark on the tube or a note in the makeup bag when I opened the mascara.  

Related image

@Bird mama And see, you shouldn't have to do that... It's like they think it's all right that shoppers have to search for these things and really, it isn't.

Honored Contributor

I'm laughing as I type this... I don't know what happened, I seem to have lost partial hearing in my right ear within the last hour or so.  Oh boy!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

I hope you are feeling better. Food headaches can be horrible. I get them once in awhile from cheese and onions, not at the same time though. Thank goodness.

We had snow on the ground this morning. DH pushed the shovel away from our front door. I didn't want him out there, but he doesn't listen to me. 

I made 2 loaves of bread this afternoon and a huge pan of cherry pie slices. I just finished glazing them. I am taking them to church for our monthly potluck. Now, I feel like taking a nap, but no can do. I need to start thinking of getting ready for church in about a half hour. 

It was nice seeing the snow today. It's pretty windy here right now. I don't really feel like going out now, but I need to get some fresh air so I will be awake at church.