Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... They ALWAYS Lead with the Bag

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Anyone have opinions on My Pillow? Good or bad?

@Serendipity I've used various ones for a few years now and sleep much better through the night with them! The gusseted ones are the ones I do not like. I waffle between liking the medium and the firm. Mr. L likes the firm. You can wash them, which I like, too. When they are washed, I dry them a couple of times in the dryer to make them fluffy. When they get a little flatter, despite fluffing them up, I wash them and dry them to make them taller. All of that said, they are my favorite pillows EVER and I rest much better because of them.

@EdithEllenLily OK, so the upcoming TSV are the ones you don't like, right? 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Anyone have opinions on My Pillow? Good or bad?

@Serendipity I've used various ones for a few years now and sleep much better through the night with them! The gusseted ones are the ones I do not like. I waffle between liking the medium and the firm. Mr. L likes the firm. You can wash them, which I like, too. When they are washed, I dry them a couple of times in the dryer to make them fluffy. When they get a little flatter, despite fluffing them up, I wash them and dry them to make them taller. All of that said, they are my favorite pillows EVER and I rest much better because of them.

@EdithEllenLily OK, so the upcoming TSV are the ones you don't like, right? 

@Serendipity I haven't seen them yet...if they have the strip around the side I tried those awhile back and did not like them. Must run now! Probably for quite awhile if not for always...Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily It's these: 

H214215 MyPillow S/2 Premium Standard/Queen Pillows with Supima Cotton

I will look around, thanks and @stevieb for your thoughts.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

LOL @stevieb Thor is so funny, he's perched on top of the stuffing of my Sephora box, because he's too big to fit inside it. 

@jaxs mom  Woman Very Happy... There is NO box too small for cats... They think they can get into any of them... I have an old one sitting in my dining area and my boy thinks it's his personal condo... It's just the right size for him... It sits on its side with the opening facing the front so he can just walk right in the front 'door'.

LMAO @stevieb too cute. 

If I fits, I sits, comes to mine. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I'm a stickler about looking at expiration dates.  Last weekend I spotted some large bags of Kayte Wild Finch (not the Ultra Wild Finch) and I thought, wow, my birds prefer the standard Wild Finch, let me get a 20 lb bag.  Once I found the expiration date - July 2018 - I said ooh never mind, this should be discounted anyway, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I'm a stickler about looking at expiration dates.  Last weekend I spotted some large bags of Kayte Wild Finch (not the Ultra Wild Finch) and I thought, wow, my birds prefer the standard Wild Finch, let me get a 20 lb bag.  Once I found the expiration date - July 2018 - I said ooh never mind, this should be discounted anyway, lol.

I know @Bird mama... I see so many things at the grocery store that are within a few days of expiration and there's no way you're going to use them up. I have several things now that I need to toss, because while I try to be vigilant, sometimes I forget and then I realize I've wasted my money by purchasing something that I'll only be able to use once or twice. What really gets me, though, is when you find things still on the shelves that have already expired. And as long as I'm griping... Why can't they make those dates universally visible and in the same place so you don't have to search for them.,,?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  I just came from the grocery store, he he.  I buy Carnation High Protein shakes.  See how the side is open and there is a little lip at the bottom of the carton that holds the bottles in?  Well, good thing it's pretty flexible.  I picked up a 6 pack and rotated that carton in every direction looking for the expiration date.  Finally pulled a bottle out, checked the date, then put the bottle back into the carton and then my cart.       On the cosmetic's front - I really waste mascara because I don't wear it that much.  I fear some kind of eye fungus so I mark on the tube or a note in the makeup bag when I opened the mascara.  

Related image

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Spurt was that sarcasm? Multiple regular posters in the thread are Wen users. I'll only speak for myself but I don't need any sympathy. I'm very happy with my Wen TYVM

@jaxs momI don't really think that shampoo can get too old. That's all.

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Spurt was that sarcasm? Multiple regular posters in the thread are Wen users. I'll only speak for myself but I don't need any sympathy. I'm very happy with my Wen TYVM

@jaxs momJust one more thing, I will take all the old Wen they want to give meWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@stevieb@Bird mama@jaxs mom@Serendipity@EdithEllenLily@Linmoand everyone

I went to the bank this morning and filed a report. You think it will never happen to me. I'm so glad that our fraud dept is on top of things. Glad I have all my online ordering done.

I appreciate your good thoughts for meHeart