Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... They ALWAYS Lead with the Bag

@Leeny wrote:

@Serendipity

I don't know if you will be logged in or not, but wanted you to know I am thinking of you and sending prayers your way. 

Do you know if Forest Lake, CA  is affected by these fires? My auntie lives there and have not heard from her.

@Leeny Hi Leeny. If it's Lake Forest, that's in Orange County and while there are fires popping up every day, so far OC has been OK. Hope you heard from her by now. Heart

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I think this was on Zulily and it came in different neutral colors. I didn't order it but thought this was a cute 'fashion' bag... I think it was about forty bucks.

checked satchel.jpg

@stevieb Looks Burberry inspired. Definitely the palette.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@LinmoIt was just my debit card. One was a charge for a limousine. Of all things. It was used from a place in California and in New York. I just can't figure how they got the number.

@VenturaHighwayDo you use your debit card at gas stations?  I've read that it is very easy (and common) for thieves to steal debit card information by installing some sort of reader on the pump.

@LinmoYes, I have before. The last time I used it was at a Dollar Tree.

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Just got some terrible news. Someone has been using my debit card. The fraud dept from our bank called. I'm so upset. I did cancel the card but can't do anything about it till tomorrow.

eek, I'm sorry that happened. Hopefully they'll take care of it quickly. @VenturaHighway

here's a cookie to console you

@jaxs momOnly oneWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

Hi @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @stevieb @jaxs mom @Linmo @VenturaHighway @Bird mama @NycVixen @handygal2 @skyblueand all,

Thanks for all the good thoughts. So far all is OK here. The air is full of particulates and you can see the ash that landed in pools turning them black. Thankfully, this fire hasn't jumped the freeway. But still heavy winds and on alert through Sunday. Thank goodness the winds didn't get up to the 85 mph they were predicting. Although when I was out earlier this week they were blowing me around like a rag doll. The fire captain said embers can travel far (as much as 10 miles in those winds) and still new fires popping up across Southern California. Bless our nation's firefighters. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

The cat is a Scottish folds (super cute)

Image result for images scottish cat

@hicindy2 I really, really, really love this kitty. Heart Super adorable!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

You are a riot hooting on me. Let me tell you that MZW Haley in Black Moto is a commanding presence in person. I saw it at Nordstrom over the summer and I thought, "What is that?" I picked up the tag and saw Haley and was surprised. I have a Haley in Maroon (gorgeous deep burgundy red) and it looked totally different in Black.

I can count on MZW...but not zulily! Woman Surprised

A few weeks ago I ordered two FRYE bags from zulily and a few days ago I received the "your item hasn't arrived to meet your ship date and we don't know when/if it will come and if you want to cancel" blah blah blah message from zulily. I was so upset! Cat Mad I had ordered two FRYE wallets in Black Cherry and Burnt Red from Amazon and was going to decide which bag/wallet set would be for my sister for Christmas. So I had to hunt down two FRYE bags (mind you, at higher prices but still on sale). One has been shipped from FRYE and the other order has been placed at Nordstrom (who knows WHEN that will be shipped). SO, my sister has been admiring my MZW bags and she loves BIG bags -- thus the Haley in Black Moto -- just in case these FRYE bags are a bust. Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily Sorry to hear about your Zulily experience.  I was considering one of the Frye bags during that Zulily sale (the fatigue suede whipstitch hobo) and ended up ordering it from Amazon for about the same price.  I liked it so much that I also ordered it in chestnut!  Hope that you will get yours soon!

@Linmo Hello and thank you! Woman Very Happy I'm glad you decided to get yours in the first place from the Big A. Cool that you chose another color! Thanks for the well wishes for getting the FRYE bags...we'll see! 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Hi @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @stevieb @jaxs mom @Linmo @VenturaHighway @Bird mama @NycVixen @handygal2 @skyblueand all,

Thanks for all the good thoughts. So far all is OK here. The air is full of particulates and you can see the ash that landed in pools turning them black. Thankfully, this fire hasn't jumped the freeway. But still heavy winds and on alert through Sunday. Thank goodness the winds didn't get up to the 85 mph they were predicting. Although when I was out earlier this week they were blowing me around like a rag doll. The fire captain said embers can travel far (as much as 10 miles in those winds) and still new fires popping up across Southern California. Bless our nation's firefighters. Heart

@Serendipity I'm glad you are okay!! Thanks for the report. I have been very worried!! It's just terrible. And I agree about blessing the nation's firefighters! I hope things continue to be okay where you are. Heart

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

As I catch up on posts and look at the winter scenes, this might be the time to say, we had snow flurries yesterday @stevieb

It's bitter cold today - well it seems bitter cold to me.

@Bird mama @jaxs mom They're calling for a few inches of snow here, but possibly mixed with rain or sleet, which means it probably either won't materialize or won't be worth having...

@stevieb I hope you can stay inside! Icy mix is the worst. Hope you just get some fresh, white snow! Be safe, EEL 

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway I'm sorry about your debit card information being used elsewhere and stolen! Our friend @Linmo had some good comments and ideas. So scary! Good luck working it all out, EEL