Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... They ALWAYS Lead with the Bag

@Leeny  I need to sit down and address Christmas cards and get them in the mail tomorrow.  

My middle sister is the baker so I will benefit from cookies from her.

I might get my haircut tomorrow (BoRics is only 3 miles away from me).  I'll hit Meijer's for groceries on the way home since I pass the store.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I think this was on Zulily and it came in different neutral colors. I didn't order it but thought this was a cute 'fashion' bag... I think it was about forty bucks.

checked satchel.jpg

That is pretty, and that's saying something from me as I don't like brown. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh dear... I do hope all you fans of the Wen hair goop are staying on top of the thread about QVC sending out, shall we say, 'older' product... I don't use the stuff myself, so have no idea about shelf life, expiration dates and so on, but there's a head of steam building up from customers who seem to be finding they're recieiving products that are, shall we say, hardly fresh... 

@EdithEllenLily @jaxs mom @Spurt

Ya it's not a new thing. it's been discussed in the past in the Wen forum. I ended up canceling my TSV orders because I have enough on hand. 

Honored Contributor

@Leeny I haven't started wrapping yet either. I need to get on it so I can mail my parents gifts. 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Leeny I haven't started wrapping yet either. I need to get on it so I can mail my parents gifts. 

And, of course, Sister's cookies... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Just got some terrible news. Someone has been using my debit card. The fraud dept from our bank called. I'm so upset. I did cancel the card but can't do anything about it till tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Just got some terrible news. Someone has been using my debit card. The fraud dept from our bank called. I'm so upset. I did cancel the card but can't do anything about it till tomorrow.

@VenturaHighway I had this happen to me several years ago.  You might want to check your credit report and any other bank accounts to make sure they don't have more of your information.

After I received the call from the bank saying that money had been withdrawn from my account, I got a call from a jewelry store saying that someone had purchased a lot of jewelry using my information to obtain credit.  It turned out that my information was stolen by a bank employee during a refinancing of my home.

Now I check my bank balances and credit card charges regularly and also keep a fraud alert on my credit report so that if someone tries to obtain credit in my name, the lender needs to call my cell phone first. 

Hopefully, yours is just the debit card (which is bad enough by itself) and the bank will reimburse you quickly.  Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@LinmoIt was just my debit card. One was a charge for a limousine. Of all things. It was used from a place in California and in New York. I just can't figure how they got the number.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@LinmoIt was just my debit card. One was a charge for a limousine. Of all things. It was used from a place in California and in New York. I just can't figure how they got the number.

@VenturaHighwayDo you use your debit card at gas stations?  I've read that it is very easy (and common) for thieves to steal debit card information by installing some sort of reader on the pump.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

eek, I'm sorry that happened. Hopefully they'll take care of it quickly. @VenturaHighway

here's a cookie to console you