Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... They ALWAYS Lead with the Bag

@Bird mama wrote:

@VenturaHighway

I still wear my rings and his.  His are on my right middle finger.  

@Bird mamaHeart I have my Mother's ring that I would like to pass down to our granddaughter. I wish now that I would of given it to our DIL before they moved to Sweden. Maybe I can take it myself one of these days.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway  Is it really expensive to travel to Sweden?  Is the flight long?  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@VenturaHighway  Is it really expensive to travel to Sweden?  Is the flight long?  

@Bird mamaBothWoman Sad Our youngest son said that he would take me. I don't like to fly but would to see our son, DIL and grandchildren.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 @stevieb @jaxs mom @VenturaHighway @hicindy2 and all:

I caved on a seafoam mabe pearl ring on Evine today. The picture is terrible so I'm not posting it but if you're curious, go to Evine and watch the video to see the true color. I was mesmerized and love green anyway. Now to figure out which handbag would work!

Gems en Vogue 11mm Seafoam Green Mabe Cultured Pearl Scrollwork Ring 166-759

@EdithEllenLily Let us know how you like it when it arrives. Hopefully it's a keeper. I wore that color change pear shape fluorite ring earlier this week, that we both have. Boy that thing is gorgeous. I think it's worth 3x what we paid for it, at least to me it's so nice. If @stevieb still wants one she should get it. It's on six easy pays now too. 

I might @jaxs mom (aka Cookie Monster...) but only if they knock the price down... Hey, if they could sell it for about half of the currrent price once, they can do it again and if I miss it, then I miss it... 

It wasn't half, it was 20 dollars cheaper, so maybe 30% @stevieb I think it's worth more than even the current price. 

Good then @jaxs mom, in lieu of the cookies, I'll expect to find it in my stocking from you...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

11 degrees with the wind chill this morning. And I will be going out to run errands before the weekend.. Plus I need to get some shipping supplies for the cookies. 

Notice @VenturaHighway that @jaxs mom didn't ask for anyone's address, you know, as part of her venture out for shipping supplies... I guess we needn't keep an eye out for those Christmas cookies... 

Woman Very Happy

You are so evil LOL @stevieb

Why, thank you so much @jaxs mom...

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb The green is much better...thank you. Woman Wink

Nope, I'm not sending the FRYE bags back unless they are defective. If both are nice I will save the other for a future gift. Sister is really into the FRYE bag and wallet in Saddle that I gave her for her big birthday last June. She has carried it nonstop. Woman Happy

Uh, so @EdithEllenLily, then you'll be sending the MZ bag back...?

Woman LOL

Oh, and glad you like the green...

Woman Wink

@stevieb Favorite color...but you know that. Woman Happy

No, I am not sending the MZ Haley bag back -- only if it's defective. It is a final sale but they DO take defective bags back. 

There will be a future holiday where I will give sister the Haley and niece the Roxy Camera Bag so they can have mother-daughter black MZW bags. 

Uh huh... as I suspected... Any bag in a storm... @EdithEllenLily... 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb The green is much better...thank you. Woman Wink

Nope, I'm not sending the FRYE bags back unless they are defective. If both are nice I will save the other for a future gift. Sister is really into the FRYE bag and wallet in Saddle that I gave her for her big birthday last June. She has carried it nonstop. Woman Happy

Uh, so @EdithEllenLily, then you'll be sending the MZ bag back...?

Woman LOL

Oh, and glad you like the green...

Woman Wink

@stevieb Favorite color...but you know that. Woman Happy

No, I am not sending the MZ Haley bag back -- only if it's defective. It is a final sale but they DO take defective bags back. 

There will be a future holiday where I will give sister the Haley and niece the Roxy Camera Bag so they can have mother-daughter black MZW bags. 

Uh huh... as I suspected... Any bag in a storm... @EdithEllenLily... 

@stevieb I SEE you! Woman Tongue Nothing nautical... but a bit naughty? Well, yes, of course. Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  You are a generous sister.

@Bird mama Well, thank you. She buys nothing for herself so I spoil her terribly. She's really a good sister and all with the family. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

11 degrees with the wind chill this morning. And I will be going out to run errands before the weekend.. Plus I need to get some shipping supplies for the cookies. 

Notice @VenturaHighway that @jaxs mom didn't ask for anyone's address, you know, as part of her venture out for shipping supplies... I guess we needn't keep an eye out for those Christmas cookies... 

Woman Very Happy

@steviebIt is like Santa, if you believe, he will comeWoman Very Happy

Sister... @VenturaHighway... I have a feeling you can believe until the cows come home and there aren't going to be any Christmas cookies for you postmarked out of Texas...

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

As I catch up on posts and look at the winter scenes, this might be the time to say, we had snow flurries yesterday @stevieb

It's bitter cold today - well it seems bitter cold to me.

@Bird mama @jaxs mom They're calling for a few inches of snow here, but possibly mixed with rain or sleet, which means it probably either won't materialize or won't be worth having...