Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... They ALWAYS Lead with the Bag

@stevieb wrote:

It's a good looking bag Bling @Blingqueen023 and you know me, I'd always rather have a satchel than anything else... What color do you think you would get should you add a second Toscana...?

@stevieb I would definately order the second one in Red.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

It's a good looking bag Bling @Blingqueen023 and you know me, I'd always rather have a satchel than anything else... What color do you think you would get should you add a second Toscana...?

Oh my @Blingqueen023... That would be lucious... and so seasonal... Heart

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Oh my @Blingqueen023... That would be lucious... and so seasonal... Heart

@stevieb It sure would be.   I love Dooney's red color.  It's the perfect blue red.  I also purchased the Ameliee tote that's sort of like it in the chestnut and that tote has the Dooney hook lock closure that has the duck on the other side.  It's a nice tote, but I won't purchse a dooney again that has that closure.  It's too hard to open and too hard to close.  Not worth the effort.  

Honored Contributor

I hear that @Blingqueen023... I've grown tired of pretty much all 'novelty' closure mechanisms... Either give me a zipper or a good magnet... Not saying the right bag wouldn't have me trying something else, but I need easy access to my bag... I really don't want to have to fight with my bag to get into it and find what I'm needing !

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I hear that @Blingqueen023... I've grown tired of pretty much all 'novelty' closure mechanisms... Either give me a zipper or a good magnet... Not saying the right bag wouldn't have me trying something else, but I need easy access to my bag... I really don't want to have to fight with my bag to get into it and find what I'm needing !

@stevieb Yep, I do agree.  The closure on the Tuscana Satchel is fabulous.  It has the strip of leather you just slide in the metal loop.  It's so easy and fast.  I don't have a problem with that one even though there's a little flap with it.  The other bag, that huge metal closure actually scratches the leather around the loop.  Live and learn I guess, but at least the rest of the bag is nice.  That also has the leather interior inside.  

I'm off to bed and to watch a little tv and fall asleep.  Be safe tomorrow and hope you and your mom have a fabulous Thanksgiving Day dinner.  If I end up ordering that red bag you'll be the first to know.  Just in the thinking stages right now.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blessings on all of us @Blingqueen023 and I'll look forward to hearing what you decide... Enjoy the rest of your evening and tomorrow...

Honored Contributor

Something is probably wrong with me, lol.  Can't get past the head on the Versace bag.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I have to figure out where to put the big tree this year.  I thought about the family room, since I spend most of my time there and like to look at a tree.  Then I thought about how little room there is between the tv and recliner.  That and the tree would be in front of the brick built up hearth at a perfect height for Grayson to get nosey.  Who needs a pigeon in a Christmas tree, rofl.  My luck he'd poke around there, lose his balance and take an eye out.  The 3ft tree on the Christmas skirted barstool was easier.  I tossed it last year.  oy.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! Have a great day!!!!!