Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... They ALWAYS Lead with the Bag

@Bird mama wrote:

Never mind - I just saw a better picture of the navy - not digging it after all, lol.

@Bird mama The bag had too much going on for me. Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

OK, it's supposed to be the hottest Thanksgiving on record here, we're talking mid-90s, which sometimes means higher. So there's talk of Thanksgiving dinner outdoors. Smiley Sad Isn't that just wrong? Smiley Sad

Well @Serendipity it wouldn't be my idea of the ideal Thanksgiving... but I hope you have a nice one regardless... 

Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily She's fallen alot and a couple of them have been more serious... She has diabetic neuropathy (among other things...) so she's not very sure-footed at all... She's also badly arthritic, so once she's down, it's hard to get up... I worry about it a lot and she doesn't make it any easier... Long story... Actually, for Christmas I'm giving her a cell that has an emergency call button... I'd given her a cell before but, of course, it was 'too complicated' so she never used it... So this time around, I'm just giving her one of those phones many of  the elderly seem to find simple to use... Never easy...

@stevieb  .... my Mom used to fall quite often.  I got her an alert button which she faithfully wore around her neck so she always had easy access to it.   It gave me peace of mind.  An emergency cell phone is a good idea ... as long as she can reach it.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 and @1Professor plus other fans: I am not buying, but that Patricia Nash tote that a LOT of you admired is at Macy's today for $119

Patricia Nash Metallic Zancona Medium Tote, a Macy's Exclusive Style

Tote is marked down too

And the pretty scarf

For any Coach fansCoach has the Snoopy tote marked down along with accessories

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Boehm Collector  I hope that you are your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

For those that were asking, my print copy of InsideQ came in the mail yesterday. I'm off to work on more holiday prep. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

OK, it's supposed to be the hottest Thanksgiving on record here, we're talking mid-90s, which sometimes means higher. So there's talk of Thanksgiving dinner outdoors. Smiley Sad Isn't that just wrong? Smiley Sad

@Serendipity Hope you and your family can stay cool with dinner inside...mid-90s is very strange for Thanksgiving! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

For those that were asking, my print copy of InsideQ came in the mail yesterday. I'm off to work on more holiday prep. 

@jaxs mom I still haven't received my print copy! Maybe today...

Edited to add: My print copy came today! Last one, I think. Woman Frustrated Next time it's all electronic.

Good luck with your holiday prep! This morning I made the Hello Dolly cookie bars and tonight I will wash and sort my fresh cranberries in preparation for baking them tomorrow morning in the oven with sugar, orange marmalade and whole walnuts...yummy! Woman Happy