Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@jaxs mom I checked it out and it's not available in stores within a 100-mile radius! Woman Surprised I wonder if it's because it's NEW or if it's just an online thing. I will check it in a few days because if I order it next week and it's shipped it's going to be a bit cooler here. But maybe in a few days it will have arrived at the store in the mall. 

Honored Contributor

I looked it up too, it says limited edition it may not get restocked in stores, if they even had it near you. I'm pretty sure it's one of the holiday special kits. If you really want it, I'd order online. It would be free shipping anyway, because the price is over the minimum for free shipping. @EdithEllenLily

I can't tell you how many times the website told me something was in stock in my store and it wasn't there. I've given up making a special trip for one item. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@EdithEllenLilyIt really it a  good set and would make several gifts. Three for me and one for youWoman LOL Or if I keep for me, lipsticks "Forever"Woman LOL

@VenturaHighway Do you think this set is in the Sephora store or do I have to order it online? I'm afraid with this heat that the lipsticks will melt in shipping. Woman Frustrated

@EdithEllenLilyNot sure because I just had an email about this limited edition. Maybe they could ship it to your store.

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLilyThat is a beautiful necklaceHeart I have a lapis necklace from the Q years and years ago. It is set in 14k gold which was cheap back then. Can't remember the brand.

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I looked it up too, it says limited edition it may not get restocked in stores, if they even had it near you. I'm pretty sure it's one of the holiday special kits. If you really want it, I'd order online. It would be free shipping anyway, because the price is over the minimum for free shipping. @EdithEllenLily

I can't tell you how many times the website told me something was in stock in my store and it wasn't there. I've given up making a special trip for one item. 

@EdithEllenLilyI agree with @jaxs mom on this one. And I have had lipstick shipped in this heat and no problem. There was a lipstick in my Sephora box during the summer and it was fine.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@EdithEllenLilyThat is a beautiful necklaceHeart I have a lapis necklace from the Q years and years ago. It is set in 14k gold which was cheap back then. Can't remember the brand.

@VenturaHighway Oooh, I'm sure your lapis necklace in 14K gold is gorgeous. Heart

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@EdithEllenLilyI agree with @jaxs mom on this one. And I have had lipstick shipped in this heat and no problem. There was a lipstick in my Sephora box during the summer and it was fine.

@VenturaHighway Good to know. The lipstick manufacturers must have changed their formulas in the past years...in the old days at the Q, I ordered a set of lipsticks from Doris D. and I carried one in my purse. One time I went to put some on and it was all mushy melted! Woman Tongue

I am going to wait a few days toward the end of this heat wave to order, just to be safe.

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily@jaxs momI carry insulated cosmetic bags in the summer. It keeps lipstick from melting. I bought mine from Avon years ago. But they do still sell them at other websites.

Respected Contributor

Prettyfast Cosmetic Cooler Insulated Makeup bag Black Large

@EdithEllenLily@jaxs momHere is one at Amazon called "Pretty Fast". You can read the details about protecting your make-up in hot weather.

Honored Contributor

ooo my new Apple Watch 3 is being delivered today. When I preordered they gave me an  EDD between Sept 29th-Oct 6th but I had a feeling it would be sooner. I just didn't expect it to delivered release day after all. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval