Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

[ Edited ]

Boy, they just can't seem to unload the Marty Van Buren bag... I see they presented it again yesterday... I smell desperation, they even dropped the shipping...

G.I.L.I Leather Stirrup Hobo Bag with Fringe - A271123

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Boy, they just can't seem to unload the Marty Van Buren bag... I see they presented it again yesterday... I smell desperation, they even dropped the shipping...

@stevieb: l was thinking the same thing when l saw then presenting it again last evening. Will that bag EVER go away??!!  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb: l was thinking the same thing when l saw then presenting it again last evening. Will that bag EVER go away??!!  Woman Surprised

@handygal2 If it's anything like that Susan Graver 'roadkill' coat, they'll still be hawking this poor thing into the next millennium...

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@EdithEllenLilyWhat is rammy?

@SisterGoldenHair Well, I think you know me by now...it's rather self-explanatory...it's short for rambunctious! I've explained it before but you may have been on a trip...

Have a good night! 

The ole steel trap ain't what it used to be... 

Woman LOL

Then again, neoligisms can be a sign of mental illness and should probably be retained for use only among those who won't send for the men with the butterfly nets...

Woman Surprised

@steviebExcuse me!! But the word rammy doesn't mean rambunctious, so the steel trap is fine and no mental illness. I may not know what a word means but I can look it up.

Honored Contributor

I agree, you'll not find that word in any dictionary... @SisterGoldenHair I'm sure the ole steel trap is as solid as it ever was... 

Woman Wink

As for the neologism thing, well, that's on Edith for using these words she comes up with, you know, as opposed to simply speaking, well, English...

Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Well, my plow and hearth snowman arrived today.  It's a keeper.  Weather was nice enough again today to leave some windows ajar when I went to work today.  

Carrying my newer Kipling bag.  I like the print and the organization.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Rammy is a noun meaning a noisy argument or fight.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Well, my plow and hearth snowman arrived today.  It's a keeper.  Weather was nice enough again today to leave some windows ajar when I went to work today.  

Carrying my newer Kipling bag.  I like the print and the organization.  

@Bird mamaI love keepersHeart It is still hot and muggy todayWoman Sad We have been staying up all night and sleeping during the day. When the heat index is 106, we would rather just stay in.

I have to get out tomorrow to go to town. I have several errands to run that I have been putting off.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered a pair of clearance booties from Lord and Taylor.   They were reduced to $56 and then I used 20% off which more than covered the shipping and handling to get them home.  It's been 6 months since I used my L&T card so I was happy to get a good deal and demonstrate some activity on the card. 

Image result for lucky brand eller blue suede

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Enjoy the latest pair of booties @Bird mama...