Trusted Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@handygal2Those are the ones I found and DH doesn't like them. No pleasing him tonight, so I think I will just go to bed.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair  tell him to be nice or you'll kick him in the butt.

@Bird mamaWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL Great ideaHeart

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama

@jaxs mom

Well, it took awhile, but I think I found a way to beat this thing re: my problem with AOL. I for some reason can now go through Chrome. At least I am not having it pop up now. I ran an Bit Optomizer and it cleaned up files and etc. I hope this will continure to work. 

Respected Contributor

@Leeny Sorry to butt in since I'm not a regular contributor, but @jaxs mom is probably right that you are using the old AOL browser that is out of date and has a lot of problems.  The Google Chrome browser should work fine.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

I just checked our 10 day forecast through the weather channel dot com (for eastern NE)...

GAWD! The lowest temp is one day at 92...the rest of the days are between 93-99. Welcome to August I suppose. Wonder what it will be like when August actually arrives... dahblink.gif

Additionally, the precipitation during the 10 day for us here is just 1 day late next week that we 'may' get 'isolated' thunderstorms. I hope we don't wind up in another severe drought like in 2012  mad.gif

*Starts doing a rain dance*

An Update:

Well, Alrighty then...My rain dance worked...LOL

So far about 4" since 6am this morning and it's still raining. A tad too much, but not going to complain at all.

We had hail, but thankfully it didn't damage anything...and grateful it has averted any drought conditions for the foreseeable future...whew! I truely was starting to worry about that since parts of the Dakotas north of us are having to sell cattle due to drought conditions...

Thanking the heavens and mother nature today Smiley Happy

Our local weather and the Weather Channel totally got blindsided with these storms today...we had 0% forecast for rain today...it was not even in the futurecast on the radar map!  SMH...LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo Yes, that's what I finally figured out with the help of my sisters in here @SisterGoldenHair @JaxsMom and @Bird mama and anyone else I missed. I cleaned up my AOL and am now able to do my browsing with Chrome. I am glad that mess is done..keeping my fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Leeny Sorry to butt in since I'm not a regular contributor, but @jaxs mom is probably right that you are using the old AOL browser that is out of date and has a lot of problems.  The Google Chrome browser should work fine.  

@Linmo Thanks! And you are welcome anytime! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Well, did you order the Vince Camuto satchel? Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

@stevieb Well, did you order that Vince C. bag? Now you got me curious? I think you deserve it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@stevieb Well, did you order that Vince C. bag? Now you got me curious? I think you deserve it. Smiley Happy

Not yet @Leeny @EdithEllenLily...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...