Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@Serendipity wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair @jaxs mom I've actually been eyeing this.

Me too but I haven't bit yet.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

See now I don't feel so bad about the dryer now because my current one was 20 bucks or something. @SisterGoldenHair Probably has the cost of the dye on in all those other dryers combined 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

See now I don't feel so bad about the dryer now because my current one was 20 bucks or something. @SisterGoldenHair Probably has the cost of the dye on in all those other dryers combined 

@jaxs momI'm thinking that you have made a smart buyWoman Very Happy I'm going to think about it but may wait for now. But I'm glad to hear that it is a good dryer.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Oh you know how I said it was like 90 yesterday? I ended up wearing a dress. One that's above the knee and flowy. It wasn't windy when I left the house. Note I said, when I left the house. I swear I think I need to buy some black bike shorts or something. The car salesman teased me that I wouldn't get a discount from the wind flap LOL 

@jaxs mom: LOL. That reminds me of when they sell 'skorts' on the Q. "You don't have to worry about the wind blowing up your skirt, b/c our skorts have bicycle shorts attached!"  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair  You do not need the dyson - you have a couple of T3s.

Remember you asked us to reel you in if we felt you could be going over the edge :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Hi  @Grnidkjun .. thanks for your very thorough review of your Earth TSV's.  I agree that I would not wear them if I had to do a tremendous amount of walking.  But I can certainly wear them to work all day ...  and last night I wore them out to dinner.  Hope they turn out to be keepers for you!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

Tignanello-Canvas-Bag@Boehm Collector@jaxs mom@skyblue@stevieb@Grnidkjun@handygal2

Does anyone remember this Tig bag sold on the Q? I have this one and when I got it out, I remember that I have it in a red and a wild design. But I have no idea where those other two are atWoman Frustrated

Nice bag @SisterGoldenHair .... but I do not remember ever having seen it. 

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bird mama I was looking for some half slips a couple years ago and they were hard to find. At least I was wearing opaque underwear that weren't very revealing. It was sad though. I hate having to hold down the sides of my dress or skirts.

In Steampunk books they have what they call floating dresses. The dresses have weights ( like fishing weights) in the hem to hold the skirt down when riding on an airship AKA dirigible. We were joking I need those. 

@jaxs momSounds like a good idea. Just get some fishing weights and sew in the bottom of your dressesWoman Very Happy

@SisterGoldenHair Woman LOL Made me LOL...thanks! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@NycVixen .. good to see you "pop up" here.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Yes, I know I'm not supposed to be looking at zulily Woman Embarassed ... here are some leather items from Old Trend that are interesting. Do you like any of these? Which one(s)? Fun to look...Woman Happy

Chestnut Dip-Dye Leather Tote

Beige Dip-Dye Stellar Stud Leather Tote

Black Dip-Dye Stellar Stud Leather Tote

Chestnut Dancing Bamboo Leather Tote

Gold Mola Leather Wallet

Cognac Leather Heartwind Wallet

Aqua Burch Leather Tote

Tan Leather Embro Tote

Black Leather Embro Tote

Gold Leather Leaf Satchel

Vintage Green Forest Island Leather Tote

Cognac Dip Dye Stellar Stud Leather Tote