Trusted Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@jaxs mom wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

They are talking possible freeze tonight. I'm debating covering my tomato cages although it the rain and clouds stay I doubt it will get that cold. 

I blowed out my hair straight tonight and I'm loving that stupid hair dryer. It take me longer than diffusing but that's because I was using the round brush and going section by section. All I used my Wen for leave in and Wen styling cream since it's a heat protectant and I used one light for heat and medium speed with the concentrator. 

@jaxs momI really dislike that you are loving that hair dryerWoman LOL I'm a s***er for hair stuffWoman LOL And I do want that hair dryer to add to my collectionWoman LOL

I know, I hear you. I didn't want to love it either. The price is rediculous. I was amazed again at how darn quiet it is and it's well balanced and light. @SisterGoldenHair At this point I'm regretting that I didn't buy it last year so I could have used it over the winter.

@jaxs momOK, you have sold meWoman LOL RatsWoman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Sorry if my posts have qualified me for the enabler label. I'm not saying anyone else has to buy it. 

@jaxs momYeah rightWoman LOL  It is a lot of money but if it is great then, well you know, why not etc etc etcWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Serendipity Oh I know you don't view it that way. I personally find it annoying when people try and convince others they just have to get something so I try and avoid appearing to do that. Now if you say you already want something, I will tell you to go for it though. 

@jaxs momI have been wanting for sometime, as you knowWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

They are talking possible freeze tonight. I'm debating covering my tomato cages although it the rain and clouds stay I doubt it will get that cold. 

I blowed out my hair straight tonight and I'm loving that stupid hair dryer. It take me longer than diffusing but that's because I was using the round brush and going section by section. All I used my Wen for leave in and Wen styling cream since it's a heat protectant and I used one light for heat and medium speed with the concentrator. 

@jaxs momI really dislike that you are loving that hair dryerWoman LOL I'm a s***er for hair stuffWoman LOL And I do want that hair dryer to add to my collectionWoman LOL

I know, I hear you. I didn't want to love it either. The price is rediculous. I was amazed again at how darn quiet it is and it's well balanced and light. @SisterGoldenHair At this point I'm regretting that I didn't buy it last year so I could have used it over the winter.

@jaxs momOK, you have sold meWoman LOL RatsWoman Frustrated

@SisterGoldenHair Oh boy. So are you ordering it now?

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bird mama I was looking for some half slips a couple years ago and they were hard to find. At least I was wearing opaque underwear that weren't very revealing. It was sad though. I hate having to hold down the sides of my dress or skirts.

In Steampunk books they have what they call floating dresses. The dresses have weights ( like fishing weights) in the hem to hold the skirt down when riding on an airship AKA dirigible. We were joking I need those. 

@jaxs momSounds like a good idea. Just get some fishing weights and sew in the bottom of your dressesWoman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@GrnidkjunSorry, but this isn't my bag. I found it on ebay so I could show everyone a picture. I have used this one but I have two others like it that I haven't used nor can I findWoman LOL

But I have a lot of bags and shoes that I have never worn, if that makes you feel betterWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair I'm sorry to hear about the need for your husband's surgery on Monday, SGH. Woman Sad I will be thinking of you and praying for you both. Heart

@EdithEllenLilyHeart It is rather heart-breakingWoman Sad I was hoping they could do it in the office but the DR said DH must be put out.

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@EdithEllenLilyI was wondering if you have been getting these storms?

@SisterGoldenHair Oh yes...it's rain, rain, rain, thunderstorms and more rain through Monday noon! Woman Sad Yuck! I did make it over to Carson's (Carson Pirie Scott) earlier today to get my Estée Lauder gift, which included the absolutely fabulous magic night cream, Resilience Lift Night in the pink jar. OMG I am looking much younger now...not joking! It gives you a facelift and erases wrinkles. When I got to Carson's they were having a 10 percent off flash sale on all beauty so I was glad to get that discount because the night cream is pricey...but worth every penny...and I got the smaller pink Resilience Lift Night jar in the gift. Woman Very Happy 

@EdithEllenLilyI can't believe how bad it has been here, weather wise.

I do like to get the EL GWP and I do like some of the products. I need something to look youngerWoman Very Happy I have been pretty happy with Borghese. I need to use it up before I buy anything else.

Super Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair.. Oddly, I am comforted there are others with brand new items in their closets that just didn't work out or get a chance yet! Lol

I am sorry your husband has to go through this extra procedure. I do hope it goes smooth and quickly.