Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

Hello SistersHeart We went to the Dr today. It will be another six weeks before he does surgery. He wants to keep everything open for now. He is trying to keep the fistula from tracking somewhere else. So it sounds like DH will be down most of the summerWoman Sad

Oh no. So disappointing. @SisterGoldenHair Hopefully when this is all done it never comes back. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily I'm so glad your AK bag was a keeper, thanks for the detailed review. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

And... as long as I'm doing Ralph tonight... I also like his Saffiano satchel in navy with signature tan trim...

@stevieb I really like this bag. I see it being used for a long time due to the sturdy saffiano leather. I like the shade of the tan trim, too. Very nice! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

So I'm not supposed to be looking at zulily Woman Embarassed but I did for @jaxs mom and @SisterGoldenHair. Vera Bradley is featured and there are a lot of Canterberry Magenta and Midnight Blues items! Scroll down to see them all...

There is also a Lug section today.

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

And... as long as I'm doing Ralph tonight... I also like his Saffiano satchel in navy with signature tan trim...

@stevieb I really like this bag. I see it being used for a long time due to the sturdy saffiano leather. I like the shade of the tan trim, too. Very nice! Woman Happy

It's a good looking bag and I found it on several sites and in several colors, almost all at a good price, but I'm not getting it... Should I ever see it while out shopping and continue to find it likable, well, maybe then... @EdithEllenLily...

As for Zulily, it's funny, because most days the daily ad goes to my inbox, but some days it goes to my 'promotions' tab... I sometimes look at it and sometimes I don't, but haven't bought anything there in months. Unless something they offer literally takes me by storm and is offered at a price that does the same, which is unlikely, I have no intention of doing so. The return policy sucks and I'm not overly fond of their 'new ownership'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

So I'm not supposed to be looking at zulily Woman Embarassed but I did for @jaxs mom and @SisterGoldenHair. Vera Bradley is featured and there are a lot of Canterberry Magenta and Midnight Blues items! Scroll down to see them all...

There is also a Lug section today.

Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily Such the enabler you are LOL

Going over there to look. 

Honored Contributor

Well I'm tempted by the XL duffle, but then I thought, if I need a bag that's 26 inches I might as well use my rolling luggage because at least I don't have to carry it. I already have the Get Carried Away tote, the Pleated tote and the Frame Travel bag plus some of the cosmetic bags in Canterberry Magenta ( and 2 or 3 purses). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

It's a good looking bag and I found it on several sites and in several colors, almost all at a good price, but I'm not getting it... Should I ever see it while out shopping and continue to find it likable, well, maybe then... @EdithEllenLily...

As for Zulily, it's funny, because most days the daily ad goes to my inbox, but some days it goes to my 'promotions' tab... I sometimes look at it and sometimes I don't, but haven't bought anything there in months. Unless something they offer literally takes me by storm and is offered at a price that does the same, which is unlikely, I have no intention of doing so. The return policy sucks and I'm not overly fond of their 'new ownership'...

@stevieb I, too, would like to find that RL bag out and about on sale! It would be a 'find' because it would be a workhorse bag. I prefer it in the navy as pictured. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Well I'm tempted by the XL duffle, but then I thought, if I need a bag that's 26 inches I might as well use my rolling luggage because at least I don't have to carry it. I already have the Get Carried Away tote, the Pleated tote and the Frame Travel bag plus some of the cosmetic bags in Canterberry Magenta ( and 2 or 3 purses). 

@jaxs mom Holy smokes! You are truly all set with Canterberry Magenta! Woman Happy Great pattern! I love the Pleated Tote:

Image result for Canterberry Magenta

I have a couple of cosmetics for my blue and grey bags in Canterberry Cobalt.

Image result for Canterberry Cobalt

Honored Contributor

I just got online @SisterGoldenHair  and am sorry to read that your beloved will be down for the count this summer.  I'd old fashioned about some things and hope the doctor manages to avoid the dog days of summer at surgery time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise