Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@stevieb wrote:

I am just wiped out... A friend and I made a day of it... It was a chilly, nasty, rainy day and one I'd have spent around the house curled up and reading but had already agreed to go with her to look for furniture, paint, wallpaper, decorative items etc... for part of a re-do... It was fun, but wow... We hit several places, including Pier One, and also did lunch... We were able to narrow down some options for her, which is good, but I'll tell you, it's official, while I can still shop 'till I drop, I drop a whole lot faster than I used to... Back in the day, I'd still be going strong... As it is, I'm practically ready for bed...

@stevieb It sounded like a really fun day though. Oh, to shop with Stevie...Woman Very Happy Rest well tonight, EEL 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Enjoy today's rather significant stockpile of new trinkets @EdithEllenLily... 

@stevieb Oh geez, they didn't all come today. They came over a few days recently and I kept thinking one set or the other should go back but they were all so nice...SO... 

Honored Contributor

IMG_3829.JPG

@EdithEllenLily: Lol. From a distance, l thought that was an actual photo of me in my younger days!  Woman LOL  @stevieb: Does the blonde resemble you back in the day?!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 and all: Yes, I have been very bad with jewelry recently! I've always wanted a squash blossom necklace but they've either been too large, too bright or too expensive. This new one from American West isn't too large and the darker, brushed beads tie nicely into the veining in the spiderweb turquoise, making the look of the necklace elegant and vintage. It isn't inexpensive but it's more reasonable than others I've seen, and I did the 6 EZ pays. I love it. I have the matching earrings, too.

and the earrings:

When I ordered the above, I wondered if it would be too large of a look for me, so I also ordered a separate enhancer and the silver beaded necklace in both 17-inch and 21-inch to wear the enhancer on the shorter necklace and then frame it with the longer one. Since I loved this look, too, for different occasions and various necklines, I kept this set as well! Woman Surprised Woman Embarassed Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily.. Those are beautiful!

@EdithEllenLily: I agree. Enjoy them all!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Pretty ring @SisterGoldenHair

I wouldn't take it apart either.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SisterGoldenHai  I woke up with a killer neck ache that I believe was self inflicted when I tried to sleep on the loveseat last night. I called my leader at the crack of dawn left a message that I was driving downtown to pick up the laptop and power cord and then leaving.

I didn't really rest much, I was upright most of the day.  I'm getting really sick of soup. I lay down and dozed a little watching a crazy movie that cracks me up everytime - Murder by Death. I slept for an hour and felt a little, fever is tryinig to return.  Fever is actually good for your immune system as long as you don't hit 104.9 and stay there.

I was at 103.1 and it's gone down to 102.2.  I will call my leader tomorrow and let her know not to expect me onsite.  If she charges me vacation time, so be it.

I yelled at my sister because she started harping on me to see a doctor.  I don't think she's seen a doctor since 2005 -don't ask I don't want to talk about it.  One day, if I outlive her someone will be calling me sorry to inform me.

Honored Contributor

I'm pooped and going to bed ;-)

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I am just wiped out... A friend and I made a day of it... It was a chilly, nasty, rainy day and one I'd have spent around the house curled up and reading but had already agreed to go with her to look for furniture, paint, wallpaper, decorative items etc... for part of a re-do... It was fun, but wow... We hit several places, including Pier One, and also did lunch... We were able to narrow down some options for her, which is good, but I'll tell you, it's official, while I can still shop 'till I drop, I drop a whole lot faster than I used to... Back in the day, I'd still be going strong... As it is, I'm practically ready for bed...

@steviebI know what you are talking about. When my SIL and I went shopping not long ago, I was ready to go home. The old gray mare ain't what she use to beWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@SisterGoldenHai  I woke up with a killer neck ache that I believe was self inflicted when I tried to sleep on the loveseat last night. I called my leader at the crack of dawn left a message that I was driving downtown to pick up the laptop and power cord and then leaving.

I didn't really rest much, I was upright most of the day.  I'm getting really sick of soup. I lay down and dozed a little watching a crazy movie that cracks me up everytime - Murder by Death. I slept for an hour and felt a little, fever is tryinig to return.  Fever is actually good for your immune system as long as you don't hit 104.9 and stay there.

I was at 103.1 and it's gone down to 102.2.  I will call my leader tomorrow and let her know not to expect me onsite.  If she charges me vacation time, so be it.

I yelled at my sister because she started harping on me to see a doctor.  I don't think she's seen a doctor since 2005 -don't ask I don't want to talk about it.  One day, if I outlive her someone will be calling me sorry to inform me.

@Bird mamaIf your temps stay up, you do need to see the Dr.

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mamaIf your temps stay up, you do need to see the Dr.

@SisterGoldenHair I agree.

@Bird mama Maybe go see the doctor tomorrow? Take it easy, EEL