Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@skyblueNo luck finding a picture tonight. Oh well, since you have some of these bags, you know what it may look like.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Thank you for the info!  However, I can't access mine.  I have it saved in favorites where it automatically goes to the month it's supposed to, but so far, I'm still stuck on September.  Is there a disturbance in the force?

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway Good to SEE you and welcome back!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighwayWonderful news about the Dr, I hope everything is smooth sailing from now on. 

When you get a chance tell us more about your new bags. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Thank you for the info!  However, I can't access mine.  I have it saved in favorites where it automatically goes to the month it's supposed to, but so far, I'm still stuck on September.  Is there a disturbance in the force?

@faeriemoon Do you go into your Archives in the upper left corner of the page to check for October? That's how I first found it.

Then it was emailed as well. There has been a redesign in the digital format because a tutorial on the navigation functions popped up when I first went into the link. I wonder if the redesign has made it not accessible for your computer and/or browser? Maybe email the Q's Social Team to ask them to email you the link since you've had it before? Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  I can no longer access archives.  That function appears to have been removed.  Smiley Sad  That's how I used to get to the latest version of the insider.

Honored Contributor

My foot is getting a lot better. I'm able to move around normally now, although the toe still feels a little sore when I try and walk in my very short heels so I'm still not able to wear them. I want to wait until the toe is not sore at all so I don't have a set back. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I can no longer access archives.  That function appears to have been removed.  Smiley Sad  That's how I used to get to the latest version of the insider.

@faeriemoon What a bummer! Woman Frustrated I'm not sure which kind of computer you use, but the Archive function still works for me on my PC and using Internet Explorer...

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

My foot is getting a lot better. I'm able to move around normally now, although the toe still feels a little sore when I try and walk in my very short heels so I'm still not able to wear them. I want to wait until the toe is not sore at all so I don't have a set back. 

@jaxs mom That is really good news! And you are so smart to wait for heels. The toe can be extremely painful -- more than I ever imagined! 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon What a bummer! Woman Frustrated I'm not sure which kind of computer you use, but the Archive function still works for me on my PC and using Internet Explorer...

@EdithEllenLily  Worked it out!!