Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

Laurel Burch on zulily today...even a cosmetic in your bag could be fun. Umbrellas, totes, bags large and small, cosmetics, mugs, t-shirts and scarves. Woman Very Happy

Black Feline Mini Cosmetic Bag

Black & Orange Cats Tote

Purple & Pink Floral Cat Shoulder Bag

Yellow & Black Feline Tote

Fuchsia & Turquoise Feline Mini Cosmetic Bag

Dog Tails Patchwork Silk Scarf

Purple Mythical Dogs Patchwork Double-Handle Shoulder Bag

Turquoise Whiskered Cats Cosmetic Bag

Black Dogs & Doggies Large Tote

Orange & Gold Geometric Horses Medium Tote

Black & Red Dragonflies Side-Pocket Tote

Honored Contributor

I actually kind of like that last one with the bugs on it. I'm not buying though. 

I've been busy shopping for accessories and bands for my new watch ( which hasn't been delivered yet). 

oh and makeup. I bought the new Kat Von D Saint & Sinner holiday palette that was released yesterday. I also signed up for the Allure beauty box. I also bought another dress, waiting for it to be delivered.

kvd_saint_sinner_palette_pretaeloira_1.jpg   holiday-2017_kat-von-d-saint-sinner-palette_001_promo.jpg

saintsinnercloseup.jpg

saintsinnerswatch.jpg

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom Where can I order this Kat Von D set? I have a friend who loves colors. 

Honored Contributor

Sephora has it right now, but only on their website. It's limited edition and not supposed to be in stores until October. She also sells it on her website katvondbeauty.com @EdithEllenLily The limited edition stuff sells out pretty fast, so I ordered mine right away. 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom Thanks! I checked it out and it looks perfect for her -- and paraben-free, too! 

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway  The news about your husband is great Sister.  Glad you are finding some great Coach items at the Magic Shop. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  Oh no, I better check my link to the Insider then.  I used to receive emails on the regular and that stopped with the Kim Gravel issue earlier in the year.  Someone facebooked me the link a month or so ago and I was able to link to archives.  Haven't checked this month. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@faeriemoon  Oh no, I better check my link to the Insider then.  I used to receive emails on the regular and that stopped with the Kim Gravel issue earlier in the year.  Someone facebooked me the link a month or so ago and I was able to link to archives.  Haven't checked this month. 

@Bird mama  If you have trouble go to my thread in Q Talk and I explain how I found it again.  Or just page me and I can walk you through it.  Starting last month my Insider (online version) looks and works differently than it has in the past.  I don't think that's true for some who were able to access issues through the Archive button.

Honored Contributor

I've had issues for months with the email link not working. If I want to look at the online version and my email link is wonky I've found that using the arrow keys in the web address usually gets the page to load. I still get my print copy in the mail though. 

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

My foot is getting a lot better. I'm able to move around normally now, although the toe still feels a little sore when I try and walk in my very short heels so I'm still not able to wear them. I want to wait until the toe is not sore at all so I don't have a set back. 

@jaxs momOh no, a toe hurt for someone who loves shoesWoman Surprised