Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @jaxs mom @Bird mama @faeriemoon @handygal2 and all:

The October Insider is up online. I also received the Insider magazine in the mail today. I have to say there are more interesting items in there than in previous months. Woman Happy

Thanks for the notification. I took a look @EdithEllenLily but agree with @jaxs mom, I didn't see anything to even slow down for. I like the Basso blankets, but have enough. I like Zeta-Jones, but don't need what she's selling. I thought last month's was sort of a slight improvement over the usual but this month's seemed pretty meager.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Glad you had a good day... 

I like the look of this tote, but agree, maybe a little less bling...

I don't think the Selena is a bad looking bag, but I'm sorry, I have no desire to bond with Selena Gomez... At least the tag is removable...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb  I thought that the corporate selection of Selena Gomez as the "image" was an odd one to pair with Coach, but it seems to be working.  

My all time favorites were in the Bonnie Cashin days:  wish I'd kept some of them.  Rich thick leather and wide straps.

Image result for images bonnie cashin for coach

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 and all: 

FRYE is having its Harvest Tote deal again...this time there is a suede option and a smooth leather option (previously it was canvas trimmed with leather and it was nice). @VenturaHighway told us about this last time. 

I received an email from a manager at the Chicago store. Here are the details:

FALL 2017 {{FRYE X FEEDING AMERICA}}  Harvest Tote.

Made with "leftover" leather scraps in our warehouse, this $198 tote supports our mission to provide 3 Million meals to those in need through Feeding America.  $100 of the purchase price of each tote is donated to Feeding America to support the incredible work they do year round and in the wake of current tragedies like Harvey and Irma.

It comes with a matching pouch inside. I chose Dark Brown to go with my Campus Hobo in Walnut that I recently received. Six other colors, some with only a handful left.

Harvest Tote

I received this FRYE Harvest Tote in Dark Brown today and it is gorgeous. I expected it to be more "tore up" looking because they said it was made with scraps. They must have used good scraps to make mine, LOL! Really, really striking looking and will go nicely with my FRYE Campus Tote in Walnut. Ooooohh, I may be changing into this set earlier than November as planned. But I have to wait until the 90s leave us...Woman Tongue

@Linmo Have you received your Brown tote yet? I hope you get a good one! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily Mine is scheduled to arrive this Friday (I'm on the west coast).  Hopefully, it will be a good one like yours!   They are sold out now on the Frye site, but I noticed that Zappos has the leather version in most of the colors.  They also have it in (dark) blue, which I did not see on the Frye site.  Enjoy your new bag!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo Dark blue?! Oh boy...

Image result for See no evil emoticon

Come back and tell us about your Brown Harvest Tote! It's a very cool tote and the zippered leather wristlet is also quite nice. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Hello SistersHeart You all have been busyWoman Very Happy

I'm happy to say that DH has seen the Dr for the last time today. At least we hope so for now.

We have been taking a few trips and really having fun.

And yes, I have been buying handbags at my consignment shop. Of course, all Coach. And one wristlet, two coin purses and a Coach mirror in a  leather slip pocket, pretty cute.

One Coach is a foldover with a turnlock clutch. It is a beautiful turquoise color.

Went shopping today for our grandson and granddaughter's birthdays. Found some great sales at Kohls.

I hope everyone is doing wellHeart

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@stevieb  I thought that the corporate selection of Selena Gomez as the "image" was an odd one to pair with Coach, but it seems to be working.  

My all time favorites were in the Bonnie Cashin days:  wish I'd kept some of them.  Rich thick leather and wide straps.

@hicindy2Now this is my cup of teaWoman Very Happy I have several of her bags that I have bought at consignment shops. I have become quite the collector of the older Coach bags. And yes, the leather is so beautiful. I do love the turnlock on these bags.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2Now this is my cup of teaWoman Very Happy I have several of her bags that I have bought at consignment shops. I have become quite the collector of the older Coach bags. And yes, the leather is so beautiful. I do love the turnlock on these bags.

I also have a couple of these beauties. The leather is divine!😊 @VenturaHighway @hicindy2

Respected Contributor

@skyblueI was really lucky and found a black leather satchel, like new for $30.00. It has the turnlock on the front. I will try to find a picture. 

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@skyblueI was really lucky and found a black leather satchel, like new for $30.00. It has the turnlock on the front. I will try to find a picture. 

Well done!👍🏻 @VenturaHighway