Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@jaxs mom  Yeah, that's how it is when you injure a toe.  It becomes a magnet for every living thing and every solid object around you.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

He was a handful for me and grampa. Thanks for wishing us good luck though. I know this is late, but I've been in and out a lot lately.

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@EdithEllenLily

Thanks for letting me know about our handbag friends that are taking a break. I know I've been not showing up here as often as I use to. Tomorrow my DH and myself are watching our 4 yr old grandson. I will need all the energy I can muster. Smiley Happy

@Leeny You're welcome. And good luck with your grandson!!! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

You are right, we did choose different style in the Old Trend wallets. Mine doesn't have any studs and I don't see a photo as of yet. Enjoy as I am liking mine a lot.

Honored Contributor

I really detest backpacks but if I didn't... Woman Very Happy

Sunglasses Emoji Backpack

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

You know, I'm kind of excited to have ordered a new bag.  It's not as big a thrill as a new pair of shoes but still exciting :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Bird mama @jaxs mom @stevieb @NycVixen @Boehm Collector @handygal2 @skyblue @1Professor @Blingqueen023 @WhiteFlowers @Serendipity @Leeny @Linmo @Grnidkjun @hicindy2 @gramygram @VenturaHighway @Tissyanne @Shawnie @MsLomo and all:

The orYANY Kaley was presented overnight and the video is up so you can check out the new colors. It's listed as a Top Find so my guess is that it will be presented again today. It is on 6 EZ pays but full price shipping and handling...Woman Frustrated

Truffle
Available on 6 Easy Payments

@EdithEllenLily ooo did you order one? I see the raspberry is gone again. I knew that wine photo had to be over exposed. It's gorgeous in the wine. And wine with silver hardware is not easy to find. The navy is pretty too. I'm tempted but I'm really carrying so little these days I'm not sure. I prefer short shoulder straps around 12 inches over the crossbody straps these days. I've always loved the hardware in this one. 

I wonder if they'll bring in more bags in wine? 

@jaxs mom I haven't ordered the Kaley but for me, if I do, I might try the Truffle. The Navy is dark, but I'm not sure if it's that deep, dark navy that I prefer. I'm not sure about orYANY's future colors...

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Since I already have the Sak Tahoe satchel in peacock blue, I ordered the Kaley in the wine color.

Now I can stop obsessing over it, rofl.

@Bird mama Congrats on deciding and ordering! I hope you love the Wine color in person...do tell us what you think when you receive it. 

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

@Boehm CollectorFYI, I'm not receiving your notifications. I just happened to see your post. Glad everything worked out.

@NycVixen Hi and good to see you! Happy weekend wishes...Woman Happy

@Boehm Collector I'm not receiving a notification when it's in the "group" and I see those names are not underlined like the ones are in this message. Perhaps your macro is on the fritz?

Could be, @EdithEllenLily........  or maybe its on QVC's end.  Many people seem to find glitches with posting on the forums.  

@Boehm Collector I did receive this notification...just fyi...

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@NycVixen @EdithEllenLily @jaxs mom..... They arrived yesterday!!!   They are brand new in a box!!  Hope my niece loves them!!  She should since they are what she wanted.  LOL

s-l1600.jpg

@Boehm Collector Wonderful! Did you niece spaz out when she opened them? Sounds like this shoe is a hot commodity. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Boehm Collector That is excellent news, I'm glad they will arrive in time after all. 

Would you believe I stumped my little toe the a few days ago, also on a hassock... Was sore as the devil for a couple of days... Seems a bit better today... @jaxs mom...

Sorry to hear about your toe, @stevieb.  Feel better!!

Thanks @Boehm Collector and @EdithEllenLily, but it's no big deal... Barely noticable today...

@stevieb Woman Very Happy I'm glad!!