Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@handygal2

I am enjoying my PN bag a lot. I shouldn't need another bag in sometime. I have my new COACH that I haven't even taken the price tag off of yet. I can't help myself. Between bags and lipsticks. 

@handygal2 wrote:

@Leeny: Your new PN bag is a beauty-- enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

@Leeny Hi! Good to see you! You may have found the same Old Trend wallet I found at TJ Maxx! It does go nicely with Patricia Nash handbags. Woman Happy 

Both @VenturaHighway and @Serendipity are taking a break from posting right now. They both wrote notes about that earlier in the thread, but you may have been away when they wrote.

And our friend @Boehm Collector has returned! Woman Happy

I think people come and go and post when they have time. I know I am in and out from time to time. But so glad to see everyone when they come back! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@EdithEllenLily

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@EdithEllenLily

Also, it looks like you too, had a birthday. I've been so out of the loop that I didn't hardly check in on you guys. I hope things begin to settle down. I hope you celebrated all month long. I see you bought a couple of purses.!! Smiley Happy I like them of course~~

@Leeny Thank you. Yes, I did celebrate all month long, LOL. And yes, I'm up a couple and more handbag news to come again soon. Woman Surprised

I am glad you enjoyed your birthday celebration. It seems mine comes way to often anymore.  Did you get your more new bags? Why not? Life is too short to wait.

@Leeny I agree! I'm whooping it up with my handbags...LOL. Woman LOL

I hope you found my post about the FRYE hobo handbag and matching FRYE wallet in the dark brown color called walnut...that's the most recent one! 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb

Thank you. If you like it, then I know I picked a winner. Sorry for the late  response. I don't know what the heck is going on, but my energy levels are low. I hope you are doing well. 

@stevieb wrote:

Pretty Nash bag @Leeny. I like that one myself !!

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@NycVixen @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Blingqueen023 @BlingQueen022 @jaxs mom @Bird mama @Serendipity @handygal2 @gramygram @skyblue @athenian@ @foo shi shi @VenturaHighway @Grnidkjun @WhiteFlowers @tough_kitty @shoekitty @hicindy2 @asoutherngirl@ @Peg @MsLomo @Suhse@ @MsRose722 @Jen44

@Leeny

Does anyone remember the Etienne Aigner handbags and shoes in  wine/burgundy?  Someone posted about them in another thread on the boards.  I had a brief case; shoes and handbags in that color.  Sadly I got rid of all of them over the years.  This thread got me really nostalgic ..... so I ended up buying a vintage bag on ebay for $22.00.   My first handbag purchase in over a year.

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 9.59.12 AM.png

@Boehm Collector

Yes, I remember having Etienne handbags and shoes from the Q, back in the day. This resembles one that I had on waitlist forever and never received. Congratulations on finding it at such a good price.

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 @stevieb @Bird mama @jaxs mom @Blingqueen023 @NycVixen @Boehm Collector @skyblue @1Professor @Serendipity @VenturaHighway @Leeny @Grnidkjun @gramygram and all:

My Patricia Nash Poppy Tote in the map print was not meant to be after all, so I took it back to Macy's. It is just not the right silhouette for my needs...it's too narrow. I am now halting my search for a PN map print bag. Woman Surprised

But never fear, there's always another bag, LOL. Woman LOL

My friend in AZ sent me an Amazon gift card for my birthday, so she is treating me to part of these lovely FRYE goodies: the Campus Hobo in Walnut and the Large Campus Wallet in Walnut. They both arrived today from Amazon on Sunday (!) and I love them.

So @handygal2, we are twins with our handbags once again after all, because I know you have this FRYE Campus Hobo in Walnut!

It looks like a November handbag to me! Can't wait! Woman Very Happy

Frye Campus Hobo

Image result for FRYE large campus wallet @EdithEllenLilyImage result for FRYE Large Campus wallet

@EdithEllenLily

This is a good looking bag you have here. The only Frye item I ever owned were a pair of tall boots. Those are long gone though Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

Thanks for letting me know about our handbag friends that are taking a break. I know I've been not showing up here as often as I use to. Tomorrow my DH and myself are watching our 4 yr old grandson. I will need all the energy I can muster. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

Is the Old Trend wallet that you purchased a fold over with lattice weave on the top? I really like this as it's not heavy and cumbersome. Also it has a lot of slots for my cards too. 

If you got this one, I think we did good on it.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@EdithEllenLily

Thanks for letting me know about our handbag friends that are taking a break. I know I've been not showing up here as often as I use to. Tomorrow my DH and myself are watching our 4 yr old grandson. I will need all the energy I can muster. Smiley Happy

@Leeny You're welcome. And good luck with your grandson!!! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@EdithEllenLily

Is the Old Trend wallet that you purchased a fold over with lattice weave on the top? I really like this as it's not heavy and cumbersome. Also it has a lot of slots for my cards too. 

If you got this one, I think we did good on it.

@Leeny I think we chose different Old Trend wallets...here's the one I have (and I also have it in navy). I usually don't like so many studs (LOL) but this one had the softest leather!