Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Uh-oh, that Gili bag leather is from Spain ... I was just talking about replacing my Spanish tote. Smiley Very Happy

@Serendipity Well you were...and the price doesn't seem too bad...not encouraging you though! Be wary! Woman Surprised

@EdithEllenLily I'm thinking about them, but now Fedex, yay! Stay tuned....

Trusted Contributor

@SerendipityOn the crossbody, I love the black and the rose gold. Just my two cents

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I'm going to bed, I've just been sitting here hitting refresh and switching between websites. I don't have anything to say and I don't feel good. I hope you all have a nice night. 

@jaxs momTake care and I'm so sorry for having a bad dayHeart

Trusted Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Uh-oh, that Gili bag leather is from Spain ... I was just talking about replacing my Spanish tote. Smiley Very Happy

@Serendipity wrote:

@SerendipityBingoWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@SerendipityBingoWoman Very Happy

@SisterGoldenHair Well, I know you're a little enabler ... now if @handygal2 or @skyblue chime in, I'll be a goner for sure. I like this one in cognac.

I like the crossbody in black, rose gold and gold. If the black didn't have the snake strap, that would be an easy pick.

I'm thinking maybe new leather from Spain no chemical smell? Doesn't say where the rose gold or gold leather comes from. China probably. Gili Jill calls it "heritage" leather and says the pebble is the same at the romas, but then distinguished that the strap is italian leather. Could just be an omission of fact.

Trusted Contributor

@SerendipityWouldn't that Rose Gold look super with the heels @jaxs mom wanted?

If you have a nice black crossbody, I would go with the color.

I do like the other in the cognac tooWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama I have been using my Lodis coin wallet pouch nonstop -- love it. How's your butterfly one holding up? I looked for it the other day and saw  they were all sold out in every color. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair It sure would. But JM @jaxs mom did order those. Smiley Sad I don't remember where she saw them or what brand they were.

Trusted Contributor

Goodnight SistersHeart

I have to take DH to the DR tomorrow. It is suppose to be 98 with heat index 108Woman Surprised He does have an early appointment. I'm going by to get some Thai to bring homeHeart

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair It sure would. But JM @jaxs mom did order those. Smiley Sad I don't remember where she saw them or what brand they were.

They're Steve Madden Sessie Sandal and are on DSW @Serendipity

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval