Trusted Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@jaxs mom@LeenyI got coupons from Sephora and UltaWoman Surprised What am I looking at but lipstickWoman LOL I really wanted to order another set of the Tarte lipstick/lipgloss that I bought not long ago.

Respected Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@jaxs mom@LeenyI got coupons from Sephora and UltaWoman Surprised What am I looking at but lipstickWoman LOL I really wanted to order another set of the Tarte lipstick/lipgloss that I bought not long ago.

@SisterGoldenHair I got an e-mail from Sephora for a bag of samples. I know I will have to make a trip out tomorrow and pick it up. So I will be making a purchase. Tartte lipsticks with gloss?  Did you pick that 5 piece set up at Christmas time? If so, that's the set I bought too.

Trusted Contributor

limited-edition lip treats lip sculptor duo - @LeenyThis is the duo that I love. Just one in your bag and you have best of both worlds. It isn't long lasting but that is ok for me.

Trusted Contributor

Image result for Moving Cute Cat  Goodnight SistersHeart

Honored Contributor

How is everyone today?  I woke up sore all over from all the yardwork yesterday Woman Wink

My sister worked on refinishing her exterior doors yesterday so neither one of us was ready to hit the movie theater early today.  We went to the 11:20 airing of Pirates of the Carribean - Dead Men Tell No Tales.  All of the "Pirates" movies seem to be best viewed on the big screen and this one was no exception.  If this indeed was the last of the franchise, they tied up various storylines well.  I enjoyed the film.

Storms are crossing my state as I type this.  Based on the radar, I don't think I'll get the brunt of it, however I decided to put off grocery shopping until tomorrow morning.  Don't want to risk wasting $ in case of a power outage.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama I'm glad you enjoyed the movie with your sister! My sister and her family saw it yesterday and liked it as well. I hope your power doesn't go off with the storms blowing through. Yikes.

We are again having a lovely sunny day here. I just got home after seeing my Mom this afternoon and she is well. By the way @stevieb, Mom is really enjoying the Jane Austen mysteries by Stephanie Barron. She can hardly put the books down when I get there to change her stockings and all. Woman Very Happy

Mr. L had a nice rest while I was gone this afternoon. He's still weary but over the fever/chills with his flu bug. 

I've been organizing things around here and plan to change out my handbag soon. I check the weather report and then look at my list and decide what's next! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily@Bird mamaI was wondering how everyone was doing today. We watched the Indy race and have been lazy. DH is going to grill some hamburgers. The storms have passed for the time. Should be back by Tuesday.

Glad Mr L is feeling betterHeart

@Bird mamaDo you have the day off tomorrow? Maybe you can relax since you have been doing so much work.

It is so pretty today.

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair  Yes, my company observes the Memorial Day holiday and closes the office.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair  Yes, my company observes the Memorial Day holiday and closes the office.

@Bird mamaOrders from me to youWoman Very Happy Rest and RelaxHeart I don't want to hear of any work going on at your homeHeart

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair  All I have to do is hit the grocery store and that's it.  I've been chilling out most of today.