Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama We also see hawks, falcons and even eagles around here and even though they're sort of formidable too, I find them elegant.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama @stevieb @Grnidkjun @SisterGoldenHair @jaxs mom

Mr. L and I thank you for his well wishes!! Yes, Stevie, be careful what you wish for with the mild winter...you and Birdmama are exactly right about the germs still being around without the usual hard freezing weather. Ewww! Woman Tongue

@SisterGoldenHair Mr. L said awwww when he saw the photo you posted. He said that is exactly how he feels! 

He ate chicken noodle soup and some banana cream pie custard (shared with the sock monkeys) and now is resting on the green couch.

I had to call my sister to say we couldn't meet them for lunch tomorrow to celebrate my sister's birthday early after all. My brother-in-law is taking her and the kids (niece and nephew) on a Mystery Trip for a week to celebrate her big birthday. He said it's someplace she's never been and it's so warm there she won't need a sweatshirt. She's been to Florida, Arizona, Vegas and L.A. -- we can't figure it out. Hmmm...

Respected Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. It's been one of those days.  Anyway...lol.. favorite brand and color.. that's a tough question.  I have so many brands and colors I love. I guess I can give you a few off the top of my head.  Lipstick Queen Eden, Estee Lauder Fireball, Tarte Watermelon and Poppy. If it be known. I have a suitcase full. n.k. 

It would take me a week of Sundays to list all of my favs. Kind of like purses. shhhh

Respected Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@LeenyDid you call them right away about the lipstick? I would think they would send you the right one free of charge.

I called Customer Service today and they said they had run out and changed it to Flasher, and now that is sold out. Well I am sending this Flasher back and they are refunding me my shipping and handling both ways. It's like ordering oranges and getting apples. If they knew they didn't have the color originally listed they should have emailed me or cancelled the order. I am not keeping something that I don't want and didn't order. I think they thought since it was a cancer beauty benefit people wouldn't say anything. I do feel bad about that part, but the Q needs to realize you can't do the old bait and switch. I am not the only one not happy with this. Go over and read the reviews. I have not left mine yet. It's number S8675

Honored Contributor

@Leeny Sorry they didn't send you what you ordered

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom

Thank you, I am sorry too. The purchase was going for a good cause, but QVC needs to know people aren't going to accept substitues if they don't  at least tell them they are doing that. The color just wasn't going to work for me at all or my dd. 

22 years with QVC  and I am still learning lessons.

Trusted Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. It's been one of those days.  Anyway...lol.. favorite brand and color.. that's a tough question.  I have so many brands and colors I love. I guess I can give you a few off the top of my head.  Lipstick Queen Eden, Estee Lauder Fireball, Tarte Watermelon and Poppy. If it be known. I have a suitcase full. n.k. 

It would take me a week of Sundays to list all of my favs. Kind of like purses. shhhh

@LeenyYou are now a lipstick ho, like some of usWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Just watched a good movie but it didn't end like I wanted "Me Before You".

Respected Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair

@LeenyYou are now a lipstick ho, like some of usWoman LOL

@SisterGoldenHair Now be nice Smiley Happy I started this craze so many darn years ago, I am a hopeless case.  I know there are others on here with lipstick addiction too. All I can say is. ahhhhhhhhh. I can't help myself. lol

Honored Contributor

" I can't help myself " the manta of every addict LOL

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval