64 Friday

Woman Frustrated

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@stevieb wrote:

@Grnidkjun wrote:

Ordered this origami shelf to help organize handbags in the closet! 

Found it cheaper with free shipping on Amazon vs HSN 

It should fit perfect on the short wall. Smiley Happy

33EB9FA1-C0FF-41BD-AAF9-FE2D2D8C342A-1828-00000210169A0945.jpeg

Hmmm... @Grnidkjun... do they sell them by the gross...? That's probably what I'd need...

Woman Surprised Woman LOL

Lol, it's not going to be enough, but I've got to start somewhere! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

We had a high of 90 here today, but it's still cooling down enough in the evenings that I was able to have dinner on the deck with friends after work.

@Jax mom.. I like the charm on your bag.. Very fun. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yes, it's supposed to be in the 90s today but cool down over the weekend. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I've been holding out for this PN Cuban Carved Toscano tote ever since it was first introduced, perhaps 3 months ago. It's only available in black at two sites, and the price hasn't yet been reduced. I stalk it daily, and finally found one on the Bay, new with tags, at a $70 savings when you factor in the tax saved, and with free shipping. I jumped on it.  Woman Very Happy

IMG_3905.JPG

To compensate, l returned both of my new summer bags: the Sakroots straw tote with floral denim trim, and the Steve Madden studded denim hobo with embroidered guitar strap. While both are cute and inexpensive, they're too perishable, and l know they would have been "done" after one season.

So two out, and one in... a net loss of one!  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2:  I know; I have been stalking that one too.  Yet to see it in person at Macy's.  Enjoy !!  I am in the process of weeding out my handbags:  old heavy bags out (I see you Dooney) and some of my Anuschkas too that I am tired of. My next door neighbor LOVEs them (Anuschka); so they don't go far.  She is on a reduced fixed income and really appreciates any gifting. Glad to get them re-homed to a loving family. 

Love this one:  very striking 

IMG_3905.JPG

The Messenger bag is 25% off today (good ole Macy's)

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2: Your neighbor is so lucky!.. I agree that the Cuban Carved is very striking and different. That messenger is very cute, but not large enough for all of my "stuff," lol. I wonder if Macy's will ever offer the one l ordered, but l was too impatient to wait to find out!

Honored Contributor

@skyblue Sky, forgive me for asking this again, but I can't remember ... what brand wheelie did you get for carry-on? And do you still like it? Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Very warm here today and yesterday, and I don't care what anybody says, I don't like it !!  Also, while not off the charts... yet... there is humidity in the air today... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Very warm here today and yesterday, and I don't care what anybody says, I don't like it !!  Also, while not off the charts... yet... there is humidity in the air today... 

@stevieb: In the mid-eighties here for the past two days, with moderate humidity. I need the air conditioning. But the heat kicked on in my house as recently as Monday morning! What happened to spring, when you could actually have your windows open and get FRESH air in the house??!!