Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@handygal2Have you received your booties? Did you see the Easy Spirit ones that I posted that was on sale? I would order another pair but my size was sold out.

Do you order a size bigger too?

@SisterGoldenHair: Yes, l received the grey Lucky booties, and they're keepers. I saw the black wedgie booties you bought-- they're really cute! (I "hearted" them Woman Happy). I'm over-stocked with booties now, so l won't be buying any more for a while, lol.

I order a half size bigger in booties that have a semi-pointed toe, or ones that l want to wear with socks.

@handygal2I'm glad that you liked them and they are keepers. I thought that you were saying that you order larger. I think that @jaxs mom and @Bird mama said that too.

I didn't order larger in my booties but they are all round toes. Also, I doubt I would wear a heavy sock. But it is good to know.

I don't size up but I've never tried Lucky brand.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@SerendipityYou are a bad girl because now I want a pair tooWoman Tongue

I held tough and didn't order @jaxs mom hair dryerWoman Frustrated Though I really want it.

Need to go take care of DH. GoodnightHeart

Every time I use the dryer, I love it a little bit more. I used it again yesterday. @SisterGoldenHair

@jaxs mom LOL. You are bad. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

I held tough and didn't order @jaxs mom hair dryerWoman Frustrated Though I really want it.

Every time I use the dryer, I love it a little bit more. I used it again yesterday. @SisterGoldenHair

I know, I ordered three more lipsticks from Sephora today too. I just love lipstick. 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

I know, I ordered three more lipsticks from Sephora today too. I just love lipstick. 

@jaxs mom I'm more into lip gloss. I love the YSL ones. Still haven't set up the air purifier. It's been freezing and rainy here. But I need to get to it and make sure it works. I was waiting to see reviews, but looks like there's either a glitch or they aren't allowing reviews. Not a single one posted on a TSV that sold out. Which honestly, also kept me from opening it. 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity just open it, it's not like you can't return it opened. 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity @Jen44 @Leeny @SUHsE @Linmo @NycVixen @Boehm Collector @hicindy2 @Bird mama @SisterGoldenHair @jaxs mom @stevieb @handygal2 @Grnidkjun @skyblue @WhiteFlowers and all

Hi everyone! I'm still on "vacay" from handbag posting and just in for a minute to let you know the great news from my endodontist appointment today. After x-rays and a thorough examination on several teeth both up and down on my right side that involved biting on an instrument and applying cold treatments on each tooth, I was told I did not have any cracked teeth nor did I need any root canals! I was so shocked I almost fell out of the chair. Woman Surprised

He said the marks that looked like cracks on the initial x-rays at the dentist could have been bone shadows or shadows from my cheek. There were no shadows or anything that looked like cracks in the x-rays today!

He gave me a new biting instrument and asked me to check around for pain periodically. He said the dull novacaine-like pain I've been having could just be from tooth trauma from biting the cough drop.

He wants me to wear a night guard, so I have one from the pharmacy that I will microwave to fit my teeth tonight. If this doesn't work, I will have one professionally made at my dentist. I still have sensitivity to hot and cold initially, but then it goes away with subsequent sips. It's very mysterious!

I'm going to follow-up with another appointment with the endodontist in two weeks so he can see how things are going...and he didn't even charge me for my consultation today! I still can't believe all of this because I've been a worried mess since May 1 when the dentist told me I had two cracked teeth. Wait until the dentist reads his report!

Thank you all again for sharing your stories and for all of the commiserating and well wishes for this appointment. All of your messages and hearts really helped! Take good care, EEL Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily I'm so happy for you to be able to avoid more dental work ( and the big fat bill that usually comes with it). 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @Jen44 @Leeny @SUHsE @Linmo @NycVixen @Boehm Collector @hicindy2 @Bird mama @SisterGoldenHair @jaxs mom @stevieb @handygal2 @Grnidkjun @skyblue @WhiteFlowers and all

Hi everyone! I'm still on "vacay" from handbag posting and just in for a minute to let you know the great news from my endodontist appointment today. After x-rays and a thorough examination on several teeth both up and down on my right side that involved biting on an instrument and applying cold treatments on each tooth, I was told I did not have any cracked teeth nor did I need any root canals! I was so shocked I almost fell out of the chair. Woman Surprised

He said the marks that looked like cracks on the initial x-rays at the dentist could have been bone shadows or shadows from my cheek. There were no shadows or anything that looked like cracks in the x-rays today!

He gave me a new biting instrument and asked me to check around for pain periodically. He said the dull novacaine-like pain I've been having could just be from tooth trauma from biting the cough drop.

He wants me to wear a night guard, so I have one from the pharmacy that I will microwave to fit my teeth tonight. If this doesn't work, I will have one professionally made at my dentist. I still have sensitivity to hot and cold initially, but then it goes away with subsequent sips. It's very mysterious!

I'm going to follow-up with another appointment with the endodontist in two weeks so he can see how things are going...and he didn't even charge me for my consultation today! I still can't believe all of this because I've been a worried mess since May 1 when the dentist told me I had two cracked teeth. Wait until the dentist reads his report!

Thank you all again for sharing your stories and for all of the commiserating and well wishes for this appointment. All of your messages and hearts really helped! Take good care, EEL Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily Awesome news, EEL! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs momWhen do you order larger?

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I'm so happy for you to be able to avoid more dental work ( and the big fat bill that usually comes with it). 

@EdithEllenLilyYes, that is wonderful news.