Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@NycVixen @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2 @gramygram @athenian @foo foo shi shi @SisterGoldenHair @Grnidkjun @WhiteFlowers @tough_kitty @shoekitty @jaxs mom @Bird mama @BlingQueen022 @asoutherngirl @violet runner @MsLomo @Suhse @MissRose722 @Jen44 ..and anyone I might have missed:

@I've been a VERY bad girl.  I just purchased my first bag since last August.  I just love the silhouette of this bag.  The clearance price was good.  It went from $289.50 down to @$152.00.  Got it in Dune:

A272939  orYANY Pebble Leather Satchel - Anabelle

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 8.47.16 AM.png

@Boehm Collector.. It is a pretty bag, I hope you love it when it arrives.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom  I like the shoes you featured yesterday, especially the platforms with the glitzy heel :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@stevieb   The Brahmin at Dillards is really elegant.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WhiteFlowers  and @EdithEllenLily

OK, can't let you gals be bad all by yourselves now can I ??

Related image

Went with the Larissa Crossbody in the Bermuda Sand on the 5 EZ pays even though S &H is painful.  I like the new lining and the nickle hardware and the perfect size, plus the squishy factor. 

No Image Found

Travel Buddy: on sale at Macy's plus free shipping

Weekender Travel Bag

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

I am not usually a pink person, but I think this Brahmin is stunning.  I love the palm motif. 

Brahmin Este Collection Mini Asher Tasseled Tote

This one is selling out at Macy's.  The contrast texture on the front adds dimension.

I like the contrasting small and large pattern on this tote:  almost gone also.  Plus the new logo

Well, I'm not buying bags these days and have done really pretty well but were I buying, I like the top one too @hicindy2. I think it was posted on another thread and while I'm not into pink either, it's a lovely bag. I love the color and pattern on the lower bag, but just am not doing totes at all anymore... though at least this one is somewhat unusual looking...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@steviebI have also noticed that about the Frye bags. Some look rather worn.

They do @SisterGoldenHair and most of them seem to lack any real style... I'm sorry, but nice leather alone isn't going to cut it with me... Most of their silhouettes look like 'last year's model'...

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

There are some interesting Plinio Visona bags under New. Here is one of them and it comes in four colors; here are two.

Brown
Available on 6 Easy Payments

SeaPerl

There is also a shopper, a shoulder bag and a large 'hobo'...

I've noticed their bags before @EdithEllenLily and they're beautiful. I've had my eye on one for a while now, but even the as-is price is daunting... Their price point is prohibitive for me these days as I focus on other things, but hope springs eternal.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@NycVixen @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2 @gramygram @athenian @foo foo shi shi @SisterGoldenHair @Grnidkjun @WhiteFlowers @tough_kitty @shoekitty @jaxs mom @Bird mama @BlingQueen022 @asoutherngirl @violet runner @MsLomo @Suhse @MissRose722 @Jen44 ..and anyone I might have missed:

@I've been a VERY bad girl.  I just purchased my first bag since last August.  I just love the silhouette of this bag.  The clearance price was good.  It went from $289.50 down to @$152.00.  Got it in Dune:

A272939  orYANY Pebble Leather Satchel - Anabelle

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 8.47.16 AM.png

Pretty silhouette @Boehm Collector...

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

The closest Dillards to me is in Ohio I think.  I order online every now and again.

@Bird mama @stevieb @EdithEllenLily  .. we don't have any Dillards in New Jersey.  

@Boehm Collector @EdithEllenLily @Bird mama... All right... That tears it... I suggest we start a letter writing campaign and advise Dillard's management that we feel we are being systematically denied our due as shoppers and that we INSIST they open stores in our respective areas... Otherwise, we cry discrimination based on geographical location...

Super Contributor

So, no great handbag finds at TjCrack yesterday, but did find these pretties:

IMG_1325.JPGIMG_1328.JPG