Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@jaxs mom wrote:

Hey does anyone have a rolling garment bag? I'm thinking of buying one. It doesn't have to qualify as a carry on. I just need a garment bag for traveling with dresses and other items I don't want to get wrinkled and was thinking a rolling one might be a good idea. 

Oh and does anyone have any suggestions for traveling with shoes that need to be protected. I might want to bring more shoes than will fit in suit cases shoe pockets. 

@jaxs mom Sorry, no rolling garment bag here. Sounds interesting. As for other Q, not being a "shoe ho" I just have no idea. LOL. My flip flops pack without a problem and my heels go in carry on, the other pair I wear. Smiley LOL Smiley TongueSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@WhiteFlowers   I am really taken with the Larissa (orYANY):  the shape, the hardware, even the new lining.  However, does the strap adjust to shoulder length??  The strap is narrow; does it dig in to your shoulder??

orYANY Pebble Leather Larissa Crossbody - A292984

@hicindy2 @WhiteFlowers I ordered this bag in the Dijon/mustard color because I have Vera Bradley accessories in Provencal that need a handbag, LOL! So bad, I know...

Image result for provencal vera bradleyImage result for provencal vera bradley

@EdithEllenLily @WhiteFlowers This bag looks really lovely and practical! Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

The only oryany that has really ever caught my eye so far has been the Sarah.

I think because it looks so much like the Chloe bag.

Any feedback on the quality of Sarah?

Chloe

81E98AC5-32D6-4BF0-8C54-E8B589DC3913-217-0000003600603F7C.jpeg

Oryany

69087BD6-FD85-4BF0-A7D4-98A1FBEFC306-217-00000037B9EF5E17.jpeg

@Grnidkjun I was crazy for that Marci Chloe bag all of last year. Thankfully, this year I'm not so much. It's nice that your closet gives you good advice. I need your closet to have a talk to my closet. It doesn't give me good advice. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I didn't leave the house and it was in the 90s, sigh. 

@jaxs mom Crazy hot here too. And a couple earthquakes. A 3.0 epicenter right in my neck of the woods. I always think that when it goes from cold to hot like that we have an earthquake. Of course, that's not science. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Today was an absolutely lovely day here in the Nation's Qwapital... Bright and sunny, about 70 with a nice breeze... My windows are open and it's so pleasant. 

@stevieb Enjoy it while you can! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Awwww, shucks, EEL. Smiley Sad

@SerendipityI'm sorry I left you out of my list in my postWoman Sad I don't know how to do everyone and just pick-up the ones I see.

@SisterGoldenHair No worries, SGH. I'm just catching up. Lately I get behind and miss a lot of posts. Glad to hear he's feeling better. Hang in there!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama @jaxs mom @EdithEllenLily Another new Oryany bag. 

A292987
orYANY Lamb Leather Crossbody Bag- Daisy
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom @EdithEllenLily New AK. This one looks so pretty from the front. (Sorry, can't copy the photo.) Not sure if those side zips are functional or detail, though.

A292586
Aimee Kestenberg Pebble Leather Shopper Handbag -Duke
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@WhiteFlowers   I am really taken with the Larissa (orYANY):  the shape, the hardware, even the new lining.  However, does the strap adjust to shoulder length??  The strap is narrow; does it dig in to your shoulder??

@hicindy2  since I'm tall and you are petite I had my 5'2 1/2" girlfriend try it on. The strap adjusts on the top hole to shoulder length on her -- top of bag hits her an inch above her waist and she says her hand is in the right place to hold the curve of the bag. She said she likes it this length & wouldn't change it. 

However, the bag can easily have a couple more holes punched in at a shoemaker because it is a simple hole not a riveted hole with metal around it.  

The strap is is narrower than an MZW bag for sure, but it's not what I think as one of those it's bitsy "string" straps.  I wear it crossbody mostly and it does not dig into my shoulder.  I also grab it and wear it as a longer shoulder bag.  it is very well balanced. Doesn't tip forward or backward so I find quite comfortable crossbody or shoulder. It is a very smart looking bag.  

Hope this is helpful. 

@stevieb@Serendipity@Bird mama@SisterGoldenHair

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2 @WhiteFlowers I ordered this bag in the Dijon/mustard color because I have Vera Bradley accessories in Provencal that need a handbag, LOL! So bad, I know...

Image result for provencal vera bradleyImage result for provencal vera bradley

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2

EEL I so love the VB accessories and think they will be smashing with the Dijon bag.  please let us know what you think of your new bag. I had a hard time deciding on Dijon or the Bermuda Sand. But, I really needed a light neutral. But the Dijon looks Devine. 

I've been doing the @SisterGoldenHair leather squeezing &  petting on this one. Sush, don't tell anyone.  

BTW, I think this is just what you need to help feel better after your teeth ordeal. 

@stevieb@Bird mama