Trusted Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@SerendipityI'm thinkingWoman Frustrated It is quite a bit of money. I already have six different hair dryers including my T3, which I really like. And flat irons and hot rollers and on and onWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair.. Oddly, I am comforted there are others with brand new items in their closets that just didn't work out or get a chance yet! Lol

I am sorry your husband has to go through this extra procedure. I do hope it goes smooth and quickly.

@GrnidkjunYes, you can take comfort because I have lots of stuff that hasn't been used. You want to talk coats and wraps, well, I'm afraid to count how many I have.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily

Scooby sounds wonderful! I imagine he is hard to leave. 

@jaxs mom.. She is great.. Though getting past the first year was a challenge. I got her late at 6 months. I think that made a difference as she had some bad habits and zero house training. She was always loving  though, so once we got past the training, she's great. She's crashed out on the kitchen floor in front of a fan right now.. Rotten dog. Smiley Wink

IMG_1234.JPG

They are all rotten. The little ones have their own room to stay in if I have to leavethe house. Turned an unused closet into the pup room and pup supplies are hidden on shelves behind the curtains.

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@SerendipityI'm thinkingWoman Frustrated It is quite a bit of money. I already have six different hair dryers including my T3, which I really like. And flat irons and hot rollers and on and onWoman LOL

@SisterGoldenHair That's a lot of hair dryers! Which T3 do you like?

Super Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair.. The t3 is much more in price range for me.. Do you really notice a difference vs something like a conair?

Trusted Contributor

T3 PROi Professional Hair Dryer - A355404@Serendipity@GrnidkjunIt looks like this but it is gold (limited edition). I bought it here. TSV $199.00. I do like it and it does dry fast.

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

T3 PROi Professional Hair Dryer - A355404@Serendipity@GrnidkjunIt looks like this but it is gold (limited edition). I bought it here. TSV $199.00. I do like it and it does dry fast.

@SisterGoldenHair Does yours have the folding handle?

Trusted Contributor

Image result for travel t3 hair dryer@Serendipity@GrnidkjunI also bought the travel version.

Trusted Contributor

@SerendipityMy large one doesn't but my travel one does fold.

Trusted Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair.. The t3 is much more in price range for me.. Do you really notice a difference vs something like a conair?

@GrnidkjunFor me yes because I have very thick hair. It does seem to make it smooth.