Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@stevieb wrote:

@Leeny... I've been looking at the Labrado bags on Evine and they are very pretty... I think perhaps they brought them in to try to fill the void left by Patricia Nash, but unfortunately,  there aren't many choices and many of them are sold out... I love the satchel in aqua, below, but it's gone and when I looked at the measurements, was concerned with the depth only being 3"... Do think your off-white shoulder bag is very pretty...

732-970- Labrado™ Hand-Tooled Leather Zip Top Tassel Detailed Satchel w/ Strap

@stevieb Labrado was sold on Evine about 2 years ago and had a show about every 2 months. They also had a lot more inventory back then. I hope they don't go away anytime soon. I like this bag you are showing here. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize the tooled leather bags we were drooling over are sold on Evine.  I need to pay attention :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Leeny... I've been looking at the Labrado bags on Evine and they are very pretty... I think perhaps they brought them in to try to fill the void left by Patricia Nash, but unfortunately,  there aren't many choices and many of them are sold out... I love the satchel in aqua, below, but it's gone and when I looked at the measurements, was concerned with the depth only being 3"... Do think your off-white shoulder bag is very pretty...

732-970- Labrado™ Hand-Tooled Leather Zip Top Tassel Detailed Satchel w/ Strap

@stevieb Labrado was sold on Evine about 2 years ago and had a show about every 2 months. They also had a lot more inventory back then. I hope they don't go away anytime soon. I like this bag you are showing here. 

Maybe they're just re-building and will offer more down the road @Leeny... Here's hoping...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I didn't realize the tooled leather bags we were drooling over are sold on Evine.  I need to pay attention :-)

Yes @Bird mama... You've been remiss... We've been meaning to speak to you about it...

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

DSW sent me an email letting me know the boots I ordered were delivered to the store and ready for pick up.  I didn't even have the pep to get in the car and go get new shoes.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Woweee.. if anyone is looking for a light but s*xy summer fragrance, here it is.  I got to sample the new L'occitane addition to their fragrance line and it is truly special.  Alas, so is the price at $98. This is a true French perfume in all of its glory.  Being retired, fragrance is systematically discouraged at the dentist, doctors, and any Club event where I live.  

However, if I lived in a parallel universe that was much more exciting, I would grab this.  

Discover Terre de Lumière, inspired by the Golden Hour, a unique moment in time right before the sun sets when the light embraces the sky. With zesty and aromatic top notes, this unique fragrance unexpectedly develops into delicate aromas of lavender, honey and almond from the South of France.

The online reviews are glowing:  typical review

This perfume exceeds all expectations, I absolutely love it! It is a light warm scent with a little bit of musk and zest. It is not too heavy at all. I'm very picky about perfumes because heavy perfumes do not work well for me. I tend towards floral, fruity, or oceanic scents. This fragrance was able to achieve that warm sensual scent of a heavy perfume without being asphyxiating or overpowering. I'm so excited to finally have a perfume like this! This is my new signature scent! ››

@hicindy2Why is that those "special" prices always clinches it? lol ... I guess if I am going to spend that I will stick to my Chanel NO.5  Fragrances are getting to the point of being crazy..

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom.. you want a real winter? Come to Wisconsin or Minnesota..lol

I don't know what state you live in, but if you get lonely for winter come 

on over.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

DSW sent me an email letting me know the boots I ordered were delivered to the store and ready for pick up.  I didn't even have the pep to get in the car and go get new shoes.  

It's a message from 'above' @Bird mama... I think it's clear what you need to do... Call the store and tell them you've decided not to pick them up and that they should return them to their stock room... It's the right thing to do, Birdette... This is a test. I hope you can pass it...

Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Last from Niarvi I received the Attraction Leather Satchel and matching wallet...wow, they are so cool! The only problem is the handbag is HUGE and I mean HUGE! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this set. I may only end up keeping the wallet...love it...so artistic and I want to be in this image right now!! Woman Very Happy

Here are the measurements on the handbag. I wish I had paid more attention to them... 

Vivid colors and supple leather lend unforgettable style to this exquisite hand-painted bag.

• 16.5'' W x 13'' H x 4.5'' D
  • 4.25'' handle drop
  • 18'' max. strap drop
  • Leather
  • Lined
  • Zip closure
  • Interior: one zip and two slip pockets

@EdithEllenLily Love both items!

@Jen44 Thanks! The image is so cool. Now, if I were about 8 inches taller, I could wear this satchel! As it is, it's too huge for me. Oh well...

Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

My favorite items of the day today were the Vera Bradley Leather Emma Satchel in Nude from the Q and the matching zip-around Nude leather wallet from an ebay seller. Both items have luscious leather and a wonderful leather smell. I've been searching for a handbag with this color and while it doesn't have a full zip closure, it does have the center zip and the magnets on either side seem secure. I will be changing into it soon and will wear it with an all black outfit and gold jewelry for a dinner out that's coming up. Woman Very Happy

I have a few versions of this bag.. Taupe in the satchel.. And black in the mini and tote Emma.

I love them. It's an easy style to carry. 

I carry my laptop and work items in the larger tote every day.

I hope you get a lot of use out of it! Smiley Happy

@Grnidkjun Thank you so much! It's nice to hear from you because you have had them 'in action' and they work for you! The leather is absolutely lovely. I'm changing into this Nude bag this weekend for sure! Woman Very Happy