Respected Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

@Bird mama wrote:

Potato - another perfect food :-)

@Bird mamaYea BoyWoman LOL  Nothing like some good cheesy potatoesWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

If I didn't have to concern myself with my cholesterol, I could bury my face in cheesy pasta and just die there.

oh yes, one pasta that I do absolutely love is mac and cheese. Homemade. 

Well OF course... the very one I don't like !!  Woman LOL

What? Another Southern institution you don't like. Um it may be time to turn in your belle card. Especially with your dig at zucchini. Next thing you'll say you don't like okra or tomatoes. 

Now just WAIT a minute... I could probably live on tomatoes... and I like okra... But really, is mac and cheese considered southern? Honestly, I never knew that... I thought it was sort of just universal comfort food. I mean, for those who find comfort in it... And I now like biscuits, so there...

Ok you've redeemed your belle cred with the tomatoes and okra. 

We grew okra two years ago and I swear it's worse than zucchini in massive over production. @stevieb

Trends suck... I guess the in crowd grew weary of kale... which I like and always did like... I love virtually all kinds of greens, which must surely up my southern quotient... 

@steviebAs a southern woman, do you go out and pick greens in the spring to eat?

I've picked sorrel and dandelion greens

@jaxs momYou are quite a womanWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I do admit to enjoying soda, but don't drink what I once did... I drink more water than I ever have before, but also like iced tea, coffee and oj... I actually prefer the lower sugar and reduced acid oj... I can't abide any form of milk...

@steviebGrape juice is my choice but try to eat the real ones when they are good.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm packing it in too. For some reason, it feels like it's been a long day, though it really hasn't, and even though I have no good reason to, I'm feeling weary... I'll catch a little TV and read for a while before going to bed... Hope those already in bed sleep well and the same for those who are still enjoying their evening... Good night, ladies...

@steviebGoodnight

Respected Contributor

Goodnight SIstersHeart

Respected Contributor

Image result for spring flowers moving emoticons@skyblueFor you, it has been quite a while since I posted a pretty picture.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Image result for spring flowers moving emoticons@skyblueFor you, it has been quite a while since I posted a pretty picture.

Perfect! I love it, @VenturaHighway! What a delightful end to my evening. Thank you!

i would love to have cake with you! I would love to hang out with all the sisters!👜❤ @stevieb@Bird mama@jaxs mom @handygal2@EdithEllenLily@jaxs mom@gramygram@BlingQueen022@hicindy2

@Serendipity@WhiteFlowers  @magicmoodz

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb I took this hilarious picture of Thor the other day

IMG_0894.jpg

This is fabulous! @jaxs mom😁

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

I took a long survey frrom HSN tonight.  It was intense, lol.  They asked me if I knew about these brands, could give a description (one or two words) and if I would buy them:

Calvin Klein, Haute Hippie (?), Karl Lagerfeld, hmmmm either Donna Karan or Diane Von Furstenberg and one other I can't remember, ha!

I'm so tired of every tanking retailer and their surveys... Especially this one... All they need to do is read their own forums to know where they've missed the boat... And some of them are just so very long...

Unless there's some incentive, I won't take their survey.😐 @stevieb@Bird mama

Respected Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb I took this hilarious picture of Thor the other day

IMG_0894.jpg

This is fabulous! @jaxs mom😁

@jaxs mom OMG! that cat is more then gorgeous!