Super Contributor

I see that QVC has six Baggallini items on its website.  Is this a "new" product line? 

Super Contributor

I have been a Baggallini fan for a long time.  I like the organization,  they are light weight, and don't show the wear. 

I checked out QVC's stock and see they have the Criss Cross which happens to be my favorite.  I saw it in a boutique when I was in California 2 or 3 years ago but didn't get one.  I finally found a Black one on line this summer and liked it so well I bought one in Java and one in Charcoal.  

Honored Contributor

LOVE Baggalini!  They are lighweight, durable and attractive but I won't pay $50+ for one.  Check out Amazon.  They have many different styles and prices.

Trusted Contributor

I

i just purchased one from amazon. Baggallini Helsinki Silverit was 59.99, free shipping. I am a vegan, and really try to stay away from leather. QVC doesn't really carry very many cute non leather bags.

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3  I share your sentiments and practice.  Just thought I'd let you know that I've bought Baggallini at TJMax at very reasonable prices (just saw about a dozen there a couple days ago).  I love the lightness, style, organization, and the fact that I can clean it in the washing machine.  Best of all, leather wasn't used...makes me happy.Heart

@dogsx3 wrote:

I

i just purchased one from amazon. Baggallini Helsinki Silverit was 59.99, free shipping. I am a vegan, and really try to stay away from leather. QVC doesn't really carry very many cute non leather bags.

Super Contributor

My daughter called me and said her mother-in-law gave her a Baggallini for Christmas.  She was so excited.  She went over all the features and said it was a terrific bag.  I told her that brand is pretty much all I have carried for several years and agreed that it is a terrific brand.  She seemed surprised that I knew about the brand!???!  Ok I will admit that we have only seen each other once a year for the last 5 years when she moved away.  

Contributor

Re: BAGGALLINI ANYONE??

[ Edited ]

luckily, high-quality, non-leather bags are abundant now, from Deux Lux to Urban Originals and Gunas to lovely and inexpensive, buttery soft vegan leather bags in DSW. 

I'm partial to the Italian weave styles from Deux Lux.

Oh, and I've got a serious Baggallini problem, too. I understand the company was bought out. I hope the quality remains high. The Cairo backpack [swoon]. I have multiples.

Esteemed Contributor

I like these bags too.  My TJMaxx doesn't carry them very often.