Honored Contributor

It always blows me away when every so often a thread like this crops up like clock work... BMak and Van Zeeland have been out of the handbag business for years... Even the bags sold under their names for the last few years the lines were available were produced by the company to whom their business was sold and had little to do with them... The same is true for the Tignanello line... There are so many brands out there to explore... Time to move on...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Please don't bring back his wife and her plastic, hideous mess.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I just got a sick headache.

Honored Contributor

ebay and poshmark

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Raining  His wife was Kathy Van Zeeland.  I had a couple of her bags, I could swear they were 100% leather, I'll have to dig them out and read the label inside.  I did like her bags but I haven't used them in awhile.  I also have a B Makowsky wallet which I love and have used for many years.  That is definately 100% leather and it's a camo print.

As memory serves though, Kathy always seemed very uncomfortable on air.

Honored Contributor

I never purchased his bags but remember looking at them at Macys. The ones I saw all had warning labels about bleeding.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

So sorry Stevieb I'm not up to speed on what transpires in the handbag world. I'll try to stay current... Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Initially his bags were GORGEOUS...   really beautiful leather and hardware.  As the years went on you could see the reduction of quality and finish.  They were still nice bags, but not what they once were when he first introduced his line on QVC.