Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Aug. 31'st: Good Day for Exotic Island Midnight (Patricia Nash)

There is a Limited Time Special at Macy's for Patricia Nash's Exotic Island Midnight.  I am a fan of this print and have it in the Cassini wristlet. There is a depth and richness to this pattern. I ordered this one directly from her site and carried it most of the summer as a grab and go.  Fits keys in a zippered pocket, cellphone and a bit of make up and a small card case.

Image result for patricia nash cassini wristlet exotic midnight

Macy's is featuring the Toscano tote in this pattern for $112 (plus free shipping).  You are either a fan of this particular style or you're not.  As per her Evine appearance, it was fashioned after a market tote to carry the daily essentials of wine, bread, fruit etc.  It is scaled down and boxy.  It is great for sort of a modern briefcase if you are carrying bulky folders etc.  I am retired (corporate banking); however I am helping a friend with a start up business and I like to take this into meetings.  

• 13" W x 13" H x 5" D (strong snap closure)

And for the travelers, her overnighter is down to $166.  Wow.

Patricia Nash Milano Large Overnighter

The cautionary tale with Patricia Nash is, if you like her seasonal prints, once they are sold out, they are gone !!  I chased Summer Drawing for a long time:

717-344- Patricia Nash "Cassini" Leather Zip Top Wristlet Clutch

Respected Contributor

Re: Aug. 31'st: Good Day for Exotic Island Midnight (Patricia Nash)

hicindy...

I too LOVE "Patricia Nash" handbags.  Personally I think her handbags, totes, overnight bags are all superb.  I will have to look online at Macy's this weekend...Thanks for the tip! 

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2 I have this wristlet in the traveler pattern I purchased at TJMaxx earlier this year for about 30-40 dollars don't remember but I love it.

Valued Contributor

Thank you @hicindy2 - I love this print.  Couldn't decide between the tote and the satchel.  Finally ordered the satchel.  I thought the tote was little too big.  Hope the satchel is big enough!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

728-524- Patricia Nash "Chania" Leather Zip Top Pleat Detailed Crossbody Bag@hicindy2 Sorry this is so big. Do you know much about this pattern? Is it older? Have you seen it? Looks like the ones you are showing but a lighter background. Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

728-524- Patricia Nash "Chania" Leather Zip Top Pleat Detailed Crossbody Bag@hicindy2 Sorry this is so big. Do you know much about this pattern? Is it older? Have you seen it? Looks like the ones you are showing but a lighter background. Thanks

@Sister Golden Hair This was part of the Spring/Summer 2016 collection.  She did Island Midnight and Island Gold. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks I was just wondering if it would be around. Check with you tomorrow.