Esteemed Contributor

Atten: Patricia Nash "Spring Multi" Lovers

This weekend, Macys has a whole bunch of the Spring Multi print items (Patricia Nash) for a discounted price plus an add'l 20% off with a code of FAVES.  I know some of you collect this one, so I thought I would mention it.  I am enjoying her antique rose print. Lots of positive reviews.  

Have a great week-end.  

Patricia Nash Bolsena Tote

Patricia Nash Potenaz Frame Clutch

Patricia Nash Benvenuto Tote

Patricia Nash Lione Large Satchel

Patricia Nash Toscano Tote

This cutie would work well into Fall: on sale also

Patricia Nash Argos Crossbody

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Atten: Patricia Nash "Spring Multi" Lovers

Thanks for the post about the sale.  I just ordered the first tote you posted on this thread.  Saved 79 dollars on it.  Thanks so much.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Thanks for the post about the sale.  I just ordered the first tote you posted on this thread.  Saved 79 dollars on it.  Thanks so much.  

That's a beauty...enjoy.  I love the feel of her leathers and the hand crafted appearance.  She has a wonderful attention to detail.  Please let us know how you like the tote !!

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

That's a beauty...enjoy.  I love the feel of her leathers and the hand crafted appearance.  She has a wonderful attention to detail.  Please let us know how you like the tote !!

Thanks HiCindy.  It sure was an aggravating afternoon to get this bag.  I ordered it and then part of their website went down.  You couldn't check your order status for 5 hours afterwards.  I never got an email confirmation of the order either.  I just now called customer service for the third time and the site is back up and the rep ordered the bag for me and I finally can check my order status.  I was happy I got an email this time.  But, I guess it was worth all the trouble to get 79 dollars off the tote.  It only cost me 125 dollars compared to 199.  Thanks for posting this thread again.  I wouldn't have know about it if it wasn't for you.  You are luv muffin!!!

Respected Contributor

They are such beautiful pieces. Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Thanks HiCindy.  It sure was an aggravating afternoon to get this bag.  I ordered it and then part of their website went down.  You couldn't check your order status for 5 hours afterwards.  I never got an email confirmation of the order either.  I just now called customer service for the third time and the site is back up and the rep ordered the bag for me and I finally can check my order status.  I was happy I got an email this time.  But, I guess it was worth all the trouble to get 79 dollars off the tote.  It only cost me 125 dollars compared to 199.  Thanks for posting this thread again.  I wouldn't have know about it if it wasn't for you.  You are luv muffin!!!

Sorry you went thru all that aggravation.  Well, it sure proves one thing...that you REALLY wanted it and will treasure it all the more.  I just had a bad experience with a Dooney (small Lexington on sale) that I ordered from the Dooney site directly and when I logged into the site for the status, it said "no record".  Eeeek.  I called a nice gal in customer service and she said it was waiting for me at the UPS store which it was.  Got there five minutes before closing and was hugging that box all the way home. We sure love our handbags.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Sorry you went thru all that aggravation.  Well, it sure proves one thing...that you REALLY wanted it and will treasure it all the more.  I just had a bad experience with a Dooney (small Lexington on sale) that I ordered from the Dooney site directly and when I logged into the site for the status, it said "no record".  Eeeek.  I called a nice gal in customer service and she said it was waiting for me at the UPS store which it was.  Got there five minutes before closing and was hugging that box all the way home. We sure love our handbags.  

EEK is right!!!!  I would have been in a panic too.  Thank goodness your bag was at the UPS store.  To see no record I would have freaked out.  I'm hoping you're loving your new Dooney.  Carry it in the best of health.  The Lexington is a beautiful bag.  

Even though that spring multi tote has flowers on it, I plan on carrying it year round occasionally.  I really didn't need another handbag, but I did love that tote Patricia had and didn't want to spend 200 for it.  I was shocked to get it for 125.00.  The free shipping was nice also.  Did look that tote up on Evine and it got 5 star reviews.  

Enjoy that Lexington.  You were so sweet as to post that Macy's sale.  I can't thank you enough!

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

This weekend, Macys has a whole bunch of the Spring Multi print items (Patricia Nash) for a discounted price plus an add'l 20% off with a code of FAVES.  I know some of you collect this one, so I thought I would mention it.  I am enjoying her antique rose print. Lots of positive reviews.  

Have a great week-end.  

Patricia Nash Bolsena Tote

Patricia Nash Potenaz Frame Clutch

Patricia Nash Benvenuto Tote

Patricia Nash Lione Large Satchel

Patricia Nash Toscano Tote

This cutie would work well into Fall: on sale also

Well I ordered the first tote as well. I guess the system is still down but I got an order number so I am hoping for the best. It looks like it has great organization and a beautiful print. My first bag of hers. I hope it will work into fall.

Many thanks.Patricia Nash Argos Crossbody

Respected Contributor

Not sure why the tan bag is in the middle of my post but I ordered the Spring tote..I think it is called Bolsena and is the first one pictured. Do you think the it will work for the fall?

Respected Contributor

Just about everything is 25% off with the March of Dimes Savings Pass.  I purchased the $299 Milano Weekender for $229.  I used my discover card and will get an extra 10% cashback with Discover Deals.  Happy Birthday to me!