Esteemed Contributor

Re: Atten: Patricia Nash "Spring Multi" Lovers

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Not sure why the tan bag is in the middle of my post but I ordered the Spring tote..I think it is called Bolsena and is the first one pictured. Do you think the it will work for the fall?

Hi there Wonderfulworld:  I don't see a pic in the middle of your post at least not on my computer.  Anyway, I also purchased the Bolsena tote bag.  I got on Evine Live to read reviews and watch the video on this tote before I ordered it from Macy's and the Evine's measurements are an inch shorter then what Macy's is stating.  I don't care either way, but just thought I'd let you know.  I plan on using the tote through the fall and probably will carry it in the winter.  I don't care if it has flowers on it or not.  I have two new dooney bags actually for winter, the suede hobo and the suede drawstring that I haven't even used yet.  I plan on using this tote also.  I look at it this way, on a gloomy winter day why not brighten up the look with flowers, lol.

Enjoy your new bag when it comes.  I love the looks of this tote and the fact it has a back zip pocket and a front pocket.  Carry yours in the best of health and enjoy it. 

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Not sure why the tan bag is in the middle of my post but I ordered the Spring tote..I think it is called Bolsena and is the first one pictured. Do you think the it will work for the fall?

Hi there Wonderfulworld:  I don't see a pic in the middle of your post at least not on my computer.  Anyway, I also purchased the Bolsena tote bag.  I got on Evine Live to read reviews and watch the video on this tote before I ordered it from Macy's and the Evine's measurements are an inch shorter then what Macy's is stating.  I don't care either way, but just thought I'd let you know.  I plan on using the tote through the fall and probably will carry it in the winter.  I don't care if it has flowers on it or not.  I have two new dooney bags actually for winter, the suede hobo and the suede drawstring that I haven't even used yet.  I plan on using this tote also.  I look at it this way, on a gloomy winter day why not brighten up the look with flowers, lol.

Enjoy your new bag when it comes.  I love the looks of this tote and the fact it has a back zip pocket and a front pocket.  Carry yours in the best of health and enjoy it. 

Many thanks for your comments. I hope you love yours as well. I watched the Evine live  and read the reviews...kind of mixed especially on the zipper. i figure I can always return it to Macys. I am looking forward to getting it.

Honored Contributor

I saw this handbags for the first time in person at Dillards. They were having a big sale too. These bags look better in person than I could tell on TV.

After seeing these bags, I would like to have one.

Respected Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

I saw this handbags for the first time in person at Dillards. They were having a big sale too. These bags look better in person than I could tell on TV.

After seeing these bags, I would like to have one.

If you are a fan of tooled or printed leather, then these are the bags to have.  I love both, but especially the tooled leather.  It's very hard to find in the retail market.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I saw the tooled leather at Macy's. It was a cherry red bag, very nice.

I couldn't believe how pretty and well done. They remind me of the tooled handbags I carried back in the 1970's. But back then, mostly brown or black.