Super Contributor

Re: Are there ever any affordable handbags on anymore?

I just received by Tig from QVC on clearance, but more like a sale price.  OMG I love it, way more than my one D&B.  Organization galore.  Such a striking bag, got it in Black. Item number:  A282424, its the Tignanello Water Resistant Suede Leather RFID Dome Satchel.  Very pleased.  Yes I agree handbags are nuts.  Not spending $400 on a D&B with a red hole in it with no pockets! 

Respected Contributor

At this point in time I need lightweight bags. Leather is usually to heavy. I shop at Tjmaxx, Marshalls, and Khols. I found a really nice one at Khols. Light cross body and soft. No Dooneys for me.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I used to buy one 'good' handbag and carry it the whole year. Now, I buy anything that catches my eye....leather or not....that's under 150.00. I always wanted to change up my handbags.....and now I do Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I was at JCP the other day and they are having a sale on all their purses. I got a very pretty vinyl snakeskin print satchel - Nichole Miller brand -that is rather dressy for $35. They had all kinds - I wish I could have bought 10 - they were all so pretty. They called it lavender but it certainly looks grey to my eye. 

Is it acceptable to wear snakeskin shoes/purses with prints or are they only for wear with solids ?