Honored Contributor

Re: Are You A Bag Charm Fan?

Absolutely NOT a fan.    I wear a lot of knits and the charms (or exposed zippers and/or buckles) can ruin clothes.

Respected Contributor

I bought a bunch of charms about 10 years ago for my bags, thought they were really cute but I haven't used them in a long time. 

Honored Contributor

I do not like them at all! I love my Fossil, Michael Kors, Coach and Brahmin bags, but if they arrive with anything hanging on them, it is removed immediately.
Trusted Contributor

I just received my hummingbird bag charm that I ordered after reading this thread. It is so cute and lightweight! I love it!
Respected Contributor

NOPE!

Honored Contributor

Pretty, but more weight.  Ouch!

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered a seahorse handbag charm from Vera Bradley to go with my new Vera Bradley By The Shore Crossbody bag. The charm can also be used as a bottle opener! I think most bottles have the twist-off caps now but you never know, LOL!! It's just really cute, IMO!
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
I just received my hummingbird bag charm that I ordered after reading this thread. It is so cute and lightweight! I love it!

Where did you order your hummingbird bag charm @hooked on books ?  I did a search on Ebay for purse charms and over 51K came up.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Girl, I got it on Amazon.com. I just checked and they still have it. It's from WEVENI JEWELRY and it is $9.99 with free shipping. Good luck!😃
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Girl, I'm so sorry, I gave you the wrong information! I actually got it on ebay for $7.99! For some dumb reason I thought it was Amazon and when I just went and checked it was there with the info I previously gave you. I also checked on ebay and they do still have it for $7.99 but it said "limited quantity". The one on Amazon is the exact same charm, except for the price. So sorry for all the confusion!!!!😕