Respected Contributor

Re: Are Patricia Nash bags "All That"?

@conlt  Thank you.  I checked both sites.  This bag is exclusive to HSN at the moment.  But the other sites have some great prices!  Macy's has a similar model, but the main compartment is divided, and the closure is different and not good, based on the reviews on HSN.  On the video for this bag, they emphasize that this closure is secure!

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle Thank you.  They do look stiff... that is a concern.  It's a smallish bag, but needs to hold my stuff!  I don't want a larger bag.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen them in TJ Maxx ($0 shipping Woman LOL) and they're very nice. Love that they're  truly 'all leather' - and the tooled designs are unique. I was tempted by a backpack (my new thing!) the other day. But I find them too weighty... empty! There are probably even more choices on TJ Maxx's website, and it's free shipping for orders $89+. 

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114  Thanks you.  I'll have to check them out at the local stores.

Honored Contributor

@ItsME I don't own any but I think some of them are beautiful. I've looked at them in TJ Maxx, the quality seems good to me.

For a great deal on one check out the Last Act section on the Macy's site.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 .... Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@ItsME I don't own any but I think some of them are beautiful. I've looked at them in TJ Maxx, the quality seems good to me.

For a great deal on one check out the Last Act section on the Macy's site.

I think Macy's has the best prices on PN bags.  I looked at the Last Act bags this week and was very tempted but trying to get a handle on my handbag addiction so I passed.  

As others have said you can sometimes find her bags at TJ Maxx as well.  Dillards has good sales too.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know if the quality is as good as Clever Carriage, but then, it is also much cheaper in price

For what it sells for ,it is a nice bag

Honored Contributor

Nice bag ... but too much money.

I bought a similar one in Coldwater Creek that my niece swore was tooled leather when she saw it (it's faux).  It was on sale for less than $20.  

I bought it around 2008, and it's now 10 years later ... still looks new.

Respected Contributor

I've ordered a few (and returned them) and seen many online.   I like some of the styles and tooling.   However, in person,  I did not like the finish work (rough edges, uneven stitiches, etc.).   For me it was too rustic.  I guess I prefer the finer details of Dooney and Brahmin handbags.